(Not) Rolling Stones in Croker?

The_SR

Great news for music fans. The Stones are due to play Croker in May.

Not so good news for the residents as CP has planning for three gigs. This will be the fourth.

Are Aitken promotions and the GAA for real? Four years after the Garth Brookes debacle they have done it again.

D

Deleted member 48908

Don't start me up! The residents can't get no satisfaction. Aitken and the GAA might as well paint it black.

Mushroom

There's absolutely nothing to worry about!

Mícheál Mac Donncha, Sinn Féin's sartorially challenged Lord Mayor of Dublin has his finger on the pulse.

D

Deleted member 48908

Mícheál Mac Donncha, Sinn Féin's sartorially challenged Lord Mayor of Dublin has his finger on the pulse.
Wild horses couldn't drag him away from this.

The_SR

What album is that on?

Is time on his side though?

Dadaist

Huge Stones fan. Saw them in Slane the last time. Swore never to see them again in a large venue. Pretty poor. Would pay good money to see them in a small intimate setting. When I say good money I mean the cost of a pair of jeans.

Mushroom

What album is that on?

Is time on his side though?

It's on the third side of their critically acclaimed "Sympathy for the Devil - Live from Long Kesh" EP. If you listen closely, you can hear the Wolfe Tones playing tin whistles and bin lids in the background.

New Threads

Most Replies