• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Not so sweet and innocent Elmo?

ManOfReason

There is a really good documentary 'Being Elmo' about this guy and how he pursued his dream of being a puppeteer. No mention of diddling kids however. Hope it is not true.

former wesleyan

Anti-semitic Elmo.

[video=youtube;GuouL4WnM9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A[/video]

ShoutingIsLeadership

There is a really good documentary 'Being Elmo' about this guy and how he pursued his dream of being a puppeteer. No mention of diddling kids however. Hope it is not true.
Seems there was a relationship of sorts at some stage.

BlackLion

I guess no meant yes for Elmo.

councilkid

I heard a rumour about Elmo and the Cookie Monster being involved in some sort of sex tape scandal..

[video=youtube;AHWB8uMQh_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWB8uMQh_s[/video]

ruserious

I'll never hear the words ''hand puppet'' right again.

Davidoff

Some seriously wierd news stories breaking this past few weeks.

It's also just been reported that John McAfee (of antivirus software fame) is wanted for murder.

Hewson

It's also just been reported that John McAfee (of antivirus software fame) is wanted for murder.
Was the victim a hard disk?

The OD

I heard a rumour about Elmo and the Cookie Monster being involved in some sort of sex tape scandal..

[video=youtube;AHWB8uMQh_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWB8uMQh_s[/video]
I always had concerns about Cookiemonster (the mod), he has always had an unhealthy interest in plush toys......

southwestkerry

Any day now I fully expect such stories to be non stories. Its sad state off affairs all together. God knows what we will hear next.

sadmal

It's also just been reported that John McAfee (of antivirus software fame) is wanted for murder

I'm surprised its not one of his former customers. Three time I cancelled my subscription and they still took money from my account!

slippy wicket

Ill never look at tickle me Elmo the same way again.

ShoutingIsLeadership

It's also just been reported that John McAfee (of antivirus software fame) is wanted for murder

I'm surprised its not one of his former customers. Three time I cancelled my subscription and they still took money from my account!
John McAfee: Anti-Virus Guru Flees After Murder

Millionaire software company founder John McAfee has gone on the run following the killing of his neighbour on an island off the coast of Belize.

The 67-year-old, who amassed a $100m (£63m) fortune developing anti-virus software, said he buried himself in the sand with a cardboard box over his head so he could breathe to evade police when they came to question him about the murder of Gregory Faull.