November 19 (International Men's Day) conference: "Who cares about men?"

afns1

There are 2 image files at this link which give a lot of detail (not sure how to include them in this post):
Mens Voices 2016 - Home

MEN’S VOICES IRELAND is a group formed to bring awareness to, and to create ways to address the many issues affecting boys and men which, to date, have found no place in our national conversation.

OUR INAUGURAL CONFERENCE brings together a number of speakers highly qualified to speak on a number of these issues: the high rate of male suicide; injustices in the family court system: domestic violence against men; and, creating a gender-neutral Health Service.

PARTICIPANTS will have the opportunity to discuss these issues with the speakers, with members of Men's Voices, and with each other.

Alan Alda

Cool. Im very serious about men...
[video=youtube;EYO2GffqnmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYO2GffqnmI[/video]

TakeitAll

There are 2 image files at this link which give a lot of detail (not sure how to include them in this post):
Mens Voices 2016 - Home
Proper order. There are too many things like this for women only and LGBT with their pride thing so why not events for men.

TakeitAll

Very few I'd expect. It is just not our thing talking about ourselves. Still glad to see it all the same as too much women and gay only this & that, it is like they don't just want equality they want revenge for whatever chips are on their shoulders.

toughbutfair

Do men have to match women, gays, men who think they're women etc for stupidness? Why not just carry on inventing all the cool stuff in the world and dragging humanity forward in science ? Our superiority in science , business, sport , art and even cooking should be enough for us. Silly march - we were genetically lucky - enjoy the rewards

EUrJokingMeRight

Do men have to match women, gays, men who think they're women etc for stupidness? Why not just carry on inventing all the cool stuff in the world and dragging humanity forward in science ? Our superiority in science , business, sport , art and even cooking should be enough for us. Silly march - we were genetically lucky - enjoy the rewards
The offensometer, which I jointly lease to the local womens and LGBT community, just blew up and took out two of my windows. Where do I send the invoice?

Lucky Lane?

raspberry tea

Did anyone see the rubberbandits on the #latelate - they said men needed feminism...I wouldn't mind and im all for women's rights,(but and yes there a but) 3rd wave feminism is corrosive and hateful and highly emotive,it would be very toxic to a young vunerable suicidal irish male i believe,it would not help at all.......I think it is very irresposbile of the rubberbandits to be parroting the last stages of cultural one-size-fits-all marxism to the youth of today...We have enough brainwashing as it is....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies