Nua IRA Threaten Protestant Pensioners.

between the bridges

It's 2017 and the Nua IRA are trying to force Protestant OAP's from their homes, the PSNI have told them that the threat was credible and the police were taking in seriously.

Two Protestant pensioners have been threatened by dissidents to get out of their South Belfast homes.

A spokesman for the East Belfast Community Initiative said: “It is disgraceful that two elderly community workers have been threatened by republicans. This is the latest attempt to heighten tensions in this area.

“We would expect unequivocal condemnation of this intimidation directed towards two pensioners and hope that political representatives would urgently contact the PSNI on behalf of the two men

Loyalist pensioners under dissident threat in South Belfast - Belfast Live

A sad reflection of the inter community tensions that still exist in some areas of NI...

AhNowStop

It's 2017 and the Nua IRA are trying to force Protestant OAP's from their homes, the PSNI have told them that the threat was credible and the police were taking in seriously.

Two Protestant pensioners have been threatened by dissidents to get out of their South Belfast homes.

A spokesman for the East Belfast Community Initiative said: “It is disgraceful that two elderly community workers have been threatened by republicans. This is the latest attempt to heighten tensions in this area.

“We would expect unequivocal condemnation of this intimidation directed towards two pensioners and hope that political representatives would urgently contact the PSNI on behalf of the two men

Loyalist pensioners under dissident threat in South Belfast - Belfast Live

A sad reflection of the inter community tensions that still exist in some areas of NI...

If this is true its an absolute disgrace and should be condemned by everyone of sound mind...

BTW, can ye spot the difference here Bwigey?

Firstly, I would say all Nationalists on here & the media will condemn this outright without any whataboutery..

Secondly, SF & the SDLP do NOT support these pr1cks .. unlike the DUP who pay the UDA/UVF etc.. for votes and get them to campaign for them..

Well Bwigey, can ye spot the difference :cool:

between the bridges

If this is true its an absolute disgrace and should be condemned by everyone of sound mind...

Firstly, I would say all Nationalists on here & the media will condemn this outright without any whataboutery..

Secondly, SF & the SDLP do NOT support these pr1cks .. unlike the DUP who pay the UDA/UVF etc.. for votes and get them to campaign for them..

Well Bwigey, can ye spot the difference :cool:
Indeed moi can, both threats were passed on as serious by the PSNI, yet ye only questioned wan...
If this is true
Next...

AhNowStop

Indeed moi can, both threats were passed on as serious by the PSNI, yet ye only questioned wan...

Next...

I havent heard any news yet Bwigey, working hard here mate .. always time to respond to you though :lol:

I'll try again

Well Bwigey, can ye spot the difference

But you wont address this .. you never do do you ole bean :roll:

between the bridges

I havent heard any news yet Bwigey, working hard here mate .. always time to respond to you though :lol:

I'll try again

Well Bwigey, can ye spot the difference

But you wont address this .. you never do do you ole bean :roll:
Simple question just for ye, did you at any time question the validity of the other report?

vivabrigada

Simple question just for ye, did you at any time question the validity of the other report?
Poor Bridget, starts a thread and within four posts, he's answering a question with a question.
Truly pathetic, answer the fukkin question.

between the bridges

Poor Bridget, starts a thread and within four posts, he's answering a question with a question.
Truly pathetic, answer the fukkin question.
Hi Vivy, if ye read back or get an adult to help ye will find moi was asked did moi see any difference, and moi replied with the difference moi saw, simples.

Now even simpler (just for ye) any chance ye might comment on the OP or tis that another difference moi may see...

AhNowStop

Ive already answered that ... but I'll explain as it seems you still dont get it..

The first I heard of it was from you .. do you think I would take your word for "anything" ? ... are ye mental aul hand ?

Questioning the validity of something coming form a crackpot is the "correct" thing to do ...

As for the UVF forcing catholic families out of the shared area, it was all over the radio, media etc.. before I commented...

btw, I still havent seen any papers or heard radio today "so far" so I would still question its validity...

Now will you answer my questions....

Can ye spot the difference ?

and while you're at it, this is what you said in response to those Catholic families being threatened

"A sad reflection of the inter community tensions that still exist in some areas of NI..."

is that it, is that all you have to say ?

have a look at my condemnation of the dissidents compared to yours of the UVF ... Can ye spot the difference?

Dame_Enda

Not right.

FOURGREENFIELDS

It's disgusting. NO ONE has the right to threaten anyone in 2017 for their political, religious, sexual or cultural background. I condemn it utterly.

between the bridges

Ive already answered that ... but I'll explain as it seems you still dont get it..

btw, I still havent seen any papers or heard radio today "so far" so I would still question its validity...
So basically moi was correct ye questioned wan but not the other and got upset at this reality being pointed out...

Now will you answer my questions....

Do ye mean like Vivy did...(as in the post ye liked, duh, lol)

and while you're at it, this is what you said in response to those Catholic families being threatened
Indeed moi said exactly the same thing about both sets of threats, see the OP dear...

vivabrigada

Hi Vivy, if ye read back or get an adult to help ye will find moi was asked did moi see any difference, and moi replied with the difference moi saw, simples.

Now even simpler (just for ye) any chance ye might comment on the OP or tis that another difference moi may see...
Anyone issuing threats are sick bastards and should fuk off.
Now can you see the difference between N/R parties and their relationship with currently active dissident Republicans and that of unionist parties and active loyalists?
Btw, the spokesman for the EBCI was on Talkback categorically denying the UVF put four Catholic families out of EB. He was telling porkies.

UVF behind Cantrell Close threats which forced Catholic families out: Chief Constable George Hamilton - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Any chance of an answer?

between the bridges

AhNowStop

So basically moi was correct ye questioned wan but not the other and got upset at this reality being pointed out...

Do ye mean like Vivy did...(as in the post ye liked, duh, lol)

Indeed moi said exactly the same thing about both sets of threats, see the OP dear...
Stop Deflecting and answer the questions ... I answered yours .. you could "try" and reciprocate...

I'll try again

"A sad reflection of the inter community tensions that still exist in some areas of NI..."

is that it, is that all you have to say ?

have a look at my condemnation of the dissidents compared to yours of the UVF ... Can ye spot the difference?

between the bridges

Stop Deflecting and answer the questions ...
Child, moi answered all yer and vivys questions, now if either or both of ye don't, can't or won't understand the answers, thon tis hardly mois fault...

AhNowStop

Child, moi answered all yer and vivys questions, now if either or both of ye don't, can't or won't understand the answers, thon tis hardly mois fault...
lol, dont think so bwigey, set the bottle down, get aff the goat and give this another go ... :roll: lol

"SF & the SDLP do NOT support these pr1cks .. unlike the DUP who pay the UDA/UVF etc.. for votes and get them to campaign for them.."

between the bridges

AhNowStop

lol, dont think so bwigey, set the bottle down, get aff the goat and give this another go ... :roll: lol

"SF & the SDLP do NOT support these pr1cks .. unlike the DUP who pay the UDA/UVF etc.. for votes and get them to campaign for them.."

oh ffs is that it :lol: lmfao... well thats just sadly pathetic if thats your attempted equivocation .... OMG :roll:

So the DUP paying the UDA/UVF etc.. for votes and getting them to campaign for them is the same as a SF Mayer of Derry visiting a disso prisoner in Jail :shock: ffs, ye couldnt make this up .. lmfao

.. you're a bitter aul joke bwigey .... you really are :lol:

true crackpot thinking right there :rolleyes: ffs lmfao

vivabrigada

New Threads

Most Replies