• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Nudism in ireland

ShoutingIsLeadership

Liveline has a woman who participated in the Westport Triathlon but was disqualified as she was briefly topless when transitioning from water to land in the remote transition area It seems it was an accident. However, she was redcarded by a marshal.
Apparently there's a no nudity / indecent exposure clause in Irish Triathlon Union rules
Pretty pathetic.
How Ireland has changed. Abortion legislation going through the Dail today, and the first story on liveline is from a 49 year old woman, giving out about not being allowed to get her baps out during a triathlon, in Mayo.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
You go to hell if you look at boobs in Ireland!

stopdoingstuff

How Ireland has changed. Abortion legislation going through the Dail today, and the first story on liveline is from a 49 year old woman, giving out about not being allowed to get her baps out during a triathlon, in Mayo.
I know. I mean, if she was 21 I would see the point.

Boy M5

If you read Alice Taylor's bukes. She writes about swimming in the nip back in the 1940's

Colin M

Liveline is a distraction show.

emulator

I know. I mean, if she was 21 I would see the point.
That's why she got red carded :shock:

Seriously though.... a few years ago we would've had priests going down beating them off the nudist / naturist beaches with hurls.

Breath it in folks.... that's modern Ireland that is.

cropbeye

There is a lot of debate at the moment on Facebook re

their overly strict approach to images of the human body particularly female breasts

SilverSpurs

Just me but I had always associated nudism with paedophilia.

Nemesiscorporation

Ireland was on the news here in Sweden today.

Every year they do a roundup of midsummer events in Europe on the Swedish news. They had nude swimming on a Dublin beach that look more like a kamikaze dive into freezing cold water.

Here in Sweden a lot of people were nude down at the beach. It was 29C here where I live today and I was working in a kitchen.

Cynicist

Liveline has a woman who participated in the Westport Triathlon but was disqualified as she was briefly topless when transitioning from water to land in the remote transition area It seems it was an accident. However, she was redcarded by a marshal.
Apparently there's a no nudity / indecent exposure clause in Irish Triathlon Union rules
Pretty pathetic.
The true story is that the woman saw this good looking marshall when she came out of the water so she stripped down and said; "take what you want". The marshall misunderstood and tried to take the bike off her but she resisted and for that she was disqualified.

cropbeye

Ireland was on the news here in Sweden today.

Every year they do a roundup of midsummer events in Europe on the Swedish news. They had nude swimming on a Dublin beach that look more like a kamikaze dive into freezing cold water.

Here in Sweden a lot of people were nude down at the beach. It was 29C here where I live today and I was working in a kitchen.
That was the dip in the nip event which was to raise money for breast cancer

Rural51

Website
www.art4h.ru
ha, anyone of you got so many attendence to My old generation.

So mind, If you look where to borrow money, Gaelh managment where have you been

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies