• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Number Four, Jonathan Doing NI Proud

McSlaggart

The funny thing is that you think that BT workers were working for the British army and not fixing phone lines so I am saying you are talking rubbish yet again.
How many phones do you think were tapped by the way?

What was the importance of the PO club by the way, surely having cheap drink does not make a club important.
Yes you are showing your extensive knowledge of this topic.

McSlaggart

I knew that much sir, just wondered if they had targeted other Irish musicians before the Miami Showband.

Postmen, taxi-drivers, barmen, lawyers and members of the Catholic community were favored targets, was wondering if musicians were in that bracket above as well.
If you look on Cain it list the people they murdered....

death or glory

Yes you are showing your extensive knowledge of this topic.
No, no .
you brought the subject up and shared your vast knowledge so i am only seeking clarification.
you think that BT workers were working for the British army and not fixing phone lines so I am saying you are talking rubbish yet again.
How many phones do you think were tapped by the way?

What was the importance of the PO club by the way, surely having cheap drink does not make a club important.

raetsel

I suppose that's how we were kept safe, our Postman was protestant.
"It were the taig postie wot dun it................"
I've heard that one before and it is sickening.
That tired, sectarian canard resulted in the murder of numerous Catholics, DOG including one in your area, Dermot Hackett, an innocent milkman 'fingered' by local loyalists and murdered by Mickey Stone.............................

mac tíre

"It were the taig postie wot dun it................"
I've heard that one before and it is sickening.
That tired, sectarian canard resulted in the murder of numerous Catholics, DOG including one in your area, Dermot Hackett, an innocent milkman 'fingered' by local loyalists and murdered by Mickey Stone.............................
He really loves his neighbour as himself. As Christian as you could get.

Well, he will be when he reads his Bible.

raetsel

He really loves his neighbour as himself. As Christian as you could get.

Well, he will be when he reads his Bible.
:)

I've now asked him two questions which he can't answer, and I predict that he will keep dodging both when he returns rather than admit that he was wrong.

mac tíre

:)

I've now asked him two questions which he can't answer, and I predict that he will keep dodging both when he returns rather than admit that he was wrong.
Don't bother. He and his minister disagrees on a fundamental issue - resurrection. It's fúcking mad.

Their disagreement goes to a fundamental part of the scriptures. I can only put it down, as I can all the disagreements that tear the sects that make up the idea of Protestantism in this part of the world apart - they are not Catholic. That is the higher law, all else comes secondary.

All us so called 'Catholics' should just let them get on with it. They'll soon realise no-one gives a fúck, so they'll soon rip themselves apart over who is more 'godly'.

The rest of us have more important things to think about.

Herr Rommel

It is an achievement I will honestly admit for such a small nation full of so many small minded people to produce a man good enough to win a few motorcycles races to win a world championship at a minority sport.

mac tíre

It is an achievement I will honestly admit for such a small nation full of so many small minded people to produce a man good enough to win a few motorcycles races to win a world championship at a minority sport.
Well, certainly not a nation, let alone a country. But 'fleg' was the driver behind the OP. Imagine being so sad - fleg is the sport for some.

Niall996

He was in the PSNI.
We knew but youse had no idea, I would guess 1/2 the prods you knew during the troubles would have been in the security forces at some time or another.
No respect or manners for the people who were protecting your country from terrorists.
DA SEKOORITEE PHORSES! Lol! What an oxymoron. Bunch of thick uneducated BIGOT farmer thugs with OO state provided guns. What a joke.

mac tíre

DA SEKOORITEE PHORSES! Lol! What an oxymoron. Bunch of thick uneducated BIGOT farmer thugs with OO state provided guns. What a joke.
I look upon them as generally unwary, misguided people who fell for Britain's Ulsterisation policy - let these die instead of sending boxes home to Britain.

The money was good, the threat high. And they fell for it. About to be sold down the river by Britain will be hard for them. We should be sympathetic.

death or glory

Well, certainly not a nation, let alone a country. But 'fleg' was the driver behind the OP. Imagine being so sad - fleg is the sport for some.
Hey,
we can't help being a country proud of our achievements and wanting to celebrate.
That's what winners do but i suppose your community has no experience of it so won't understand.

death or glory

Niall,
you and everyone knows the security forces kept law and order in this wee country even when evil sectarian terrorist scum were trying to murder them.9

theloner

Niall,
you and everyone knows the security forces kept law and order in this wee country even when evil sectarian terrorist scum were trying to murder them.9
Trying?

Niall996

Niall,
Trying to enforce a depraved sick OO law and an obscene violent OO order to the point of murdering innocent men women and children driven by a pathological sectarian craving to impose a Protestant regime. DA SICKURITY PHORSES my hole. Every one of the 100's upon 100's upon 100's of the pathetic cannon fodder from Britain or local sectarian thugs from NI that were killed or mutiliated or driven to suicide was the result of an act of national self defence by a CNR community in a statelet formed out of PUL terrorism. As farmer boy should know, what you sow...

Last edited:

death or glory

Yes you are,
very much so.
But hey youse eventually surrendered and gave up your weapons so at least thats somethong.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies