O Neills

McSlaggart

Could Unionists stop claiming that everything made by O Neills is GAA gear!!!!! they make stuff for a vast range of sports and clubs. This constant abuse costs real jobs for people who work for the company in Strabane.

[video=youtube;1kiSN4wgF2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=1kiSN4wgF2Q[/video]

hollandia

Could Unionists stop claiming that everything made by O Neills is GAA gear!!!!! they make stuff for a vast range of sports and clubs. This constant abuse costs real jobs for people who work for the company in Strabane.

[video=youtube;1kiSN4wgF2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=1kiSN4wgF2Q[/video]
This may come as a shock to the members of Strabane RFC and North Down cricket club, or the English Indoor Bowls Association

https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/rugby/rugby-union/strabane-rfc.html
https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/cricket/north-down-cricket-club.html
https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/indoor-bowls/england-indoor-bowls-association.html

Who knew they were all in the 'RA?

between the bridges

AhNowStop

Make ye wonder who'd thunk such a thing...

nice range alright...
As you know, you can get "anything" you want printed on a teashirt ....... The end result may look bugger all like the manufacturers output.. (and ye cant blame the GAA either .. well, not again anyway :shock:)

between the bridges

As you know, you can get "anything" you want printed on a teashirt ....... The end result may look bugger all like the manufacturers output.. (and ye cant blame the GAA either .. well, not again anyway :shock:)

between the bridges

Mr Bridges, if the Shinners buy Nike shirts and put Bobby Sands on them is it Nikes fault?
Nope Mr swords but if nike produce them then tisn't anything other than fact to say that they produced them...

devonish

Mr Bridges, if the Shinners buy Nike shirts and put Bobby Sands on them is it Nikes fault?
It's called implied endorsement, O'Neills could have blocked sales of the shirts if they wanted to, assuming that the H Block stuff was not printed by O'Neills in the first place, was it?

hollandia

Make ye wonder who'd thunk such a thing...

nice range alright...
Well, like any good business they are playing both sides of the fence, catering for the RA/GAA market as well as the Evil Brit/Garrison Game market.

Still, They took our freedom, so we'll take their money...

between the bridges

AhNowStop

between the bridges

Jeepers Bwigey .. 12 years ago .....

I thought youse lads were looking a statute of limitations on EVERYTHING now :lol:
Do provide the group with yer rule book as to what time lines can be referred to, after that ye can then start following thon rules yerself and then and just then will ye finally be able to get back to moi...

AhNowStop

Do provide the group with yer rule book as to what time lines can be referred to, after that ye can then start following thon rules yerself and then and just then will ye finally be able to get back to moi...
Dont be a silly billy now ..... Tis yurns who keep slabbering looking for a statute of limitations :roll: ...

between the bridges

Jeepers Bwigey .. 12 years ago .....

I thought youse lads were looking a statute of limitations on EVERYTHING now :lol:
Dont be a silly billy now ..... Tis yurns who keep slabbering looking for a statute of limitations :roll: ...
And yet yer referring to something that happened 17 years ago on another fred, Duh...

AhNowStop

tis the point ye dumb twat...
well thats not very nice now is it :shock:

As I clearly pointed out before .... you can buy any shirt and get whatever the fook ye want printed on it .. you posted a print of an O'Neills shirt with lots of graphics on it ... am I supposed to have a crystal ball and decipher where said graphics were actually printed ..

ffs bwigey, I'll get this on an O'Neills shirt specially fer you aul han....

exhibit A ...

btw - you can do the same thing with Cakes as long as ye dont go to Ashers :roll:

AhNowStop

And yet yer referring to something that happened 17 years ago on another fred, Duh...
You dont seem to be getting it .. as per usua :roll:l ... I said its YOU CRACKPOTS who go on about statutes of limitations .. not moi :)

tis not rocket science ffs

between the bridges

Sigh

well thats not very nice now is it :shock:

As I clearly pointed out before .... you can buy any shirt and get whatever the fook ye want printed on it .. you posted a print of an O'Neills shirt with lots of graphics on it ... am I supposed to have a crystal ball and decipher where said graphics were actually printed ..

ffs bwigey, I'll get this on an O'Neills shirt specially fer you aul han....

btw - you can do the same thing with Cakes as long as ye dont go to Ashers :roll:
exhibit B...
Guess again, tis might help... The official supplier of GAA shirts, O’Neills, has launched a commemorative jersey to mark the 25th anniversary of 10 IRA and INLA members choosing to die on hunger strike

https://sluggerotoole.com/2006/07/10/terrorist_remembrance_and_the_gaa/comment-page-1/
exhibit C ...
yes .. tis an O'Neilll shirt ........

Whats yer point ?

AhNowStop

ffs do you really have comprehension issue Bwigey ? seriously ?

your Post #6 shows an image of an O'Neills top with graphics on it ... they could have been printed by O'Neills or the subsequent Purchaser of the shirt .... It is impossible to know either way ... why do you NOT get that :roll:

Your subsequent post #12 although stating that O'Neills launched commemorative shirts had no image so who knows what the fook they look like .... I certainly dont...

I seriously hope you dont work in any workflow or process driven environment ..

Actually, I seriously hope you dont work :roll:

Now, to try and get better at this ... See if you can join up the dots ... Its already half done so you should "hopefully" be able to do it .....it just may help :?

Look, Ive even put a "special" friend in it for you just so it keeps you interested :lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies