Official Cork meeting thread

easygoing

stannis said:
7 am? What are you doing at that ungodly hour?
Working for the first time in three months - have been busy (but happy) around campus. Now I need to top up the funds unfortunately.

TheBear

easygoing said:
stannis said:
Yes, the best thing is if we wait outside the pub for a while at first. So any newcomers will be able to recognise fellow P.ie types by the fact that we're just loitering around like disgruntled ASBOs.
Shall we don white tracksuits, big golden rings, and stensil scummy patterns in our hair too?

What do ye all drink? The Kilkenny in the Spailin is very good - might have that, or else Murphy's. Hopefully I'll have reason to celebrate after my driving test!
How did the driving test go?

riven

easygoing said:
riven said:
The beamish red is also pretty good. Wear your L plates perhaps
LOL - Will you be cycling home?
Ha. No probably lock my bike in town/walk it home and work form home tomorrow. I have an easy life

easygoing

TheBear said:
easygoing said:
stannis said:
Yes, the best thing is if we wait outside the pub for a while at first. So any newcomers will be able to recognise fellow P.ie types by the fact that we're just loitering around like disgruntled ASBOs.
Shall we don white tracksuits, big golden rings, and stensil scummy patterns in our hair too?

What do ye all drink? The Kilkenny in the Spailin is very good - might have that, or else Murphy's. Hopefully I'll have reason to celebrate after my driving test!
How did the driving test go?
I passed! Thanks very much for asking, Bear.

riven

right so your the des for the night

riven

puppy dog eyes never work on me.

stannis

Well I'm not easygoing but I'll try to spill some beans anyway. There were 6 p.ie people there plus one guest, although I left early so more might have come along. It was a good meeting, everyone was sound and it's only a shame that more didn't attend.

EvotingMachine0197

Thanks for that Stannis.
Fair play to you lads for meeting up, and for making the 3 week effort to get it organised.

riven

Interesting discussion over a few pints of beer. 6 was the total number. I would suggest perhaps a one a month?

stannis

It might be workable. If not we should definitely try to have one before Christmas.

cropbeye

Def Good

Was very good yeah.

Was marked by an invissible bear.

Maby soething to do with the melting ice caps.

Nedz Newt

Well done to the organisers and all who showed - I woulda if I coulda.
If it's done again in Nov/Dec I'll try to make it 7.

Meursault

I might go if there is a next time.

riven

So any dates for an XMas (avoid the fancy dress) meetup? Some date in the week ending the 16th of December looksrelatively empty for me

Rebelman

Website
no1rebelman.bebo.com
Twitter
@kencurtin
folks i wasn't on this site for a while but seriously im very game ball for this should there be an effort to do it again

if im not on here please use my other contact details and i will be there

New Threads

Most Replies