Official Cork meeting thread

ruserious

Unlucky pal. Your own self doubts about whereever it is you are from drove you to this thread. Us legendary people of the south are very hospitable, but mock the echo boys..and that's it. Barred from pana.

budwards dad

Spalpeen is some place! Few rounds in the highbee too sure :lol:
Oh the Hi B -- didn't get fired out of that place till considerably after my 18th birthday - - herbal smell in the jacks and amateur poets sitting at the window (gazing down upon the 'intellectuals' going into the Valley.

LamportsEdge

There's nothing wrong with the Valley. They do great sandwiches. I never spotted much intellectual activity though. Unless that was me. Probably. Yes. Thats it. Obviously.:)

I'm not sure I like the notion of poets watching me from the Hi-B windows though.... I feel dirty somehow. Violated. Them and their rhyming couplets... (shudder).

ruserious

Franciscan well is the spot. Great place. And I see recently on the way to the F.Well that the Bierhaus is offering a piture of Beer and a medium pizza for 20quid!

Goldiefish

Hi, all you guys out there - Like me are you looking forward to the big break - mine begins this Thursday and if you want to see my hot new Harley-Davidson Velusia you will find me hanging out and chilling down at Chambers in Wash St.:roll:

Google- Harley Davison trike for pic. (As I am new boy on here I can not add link yet)!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

My hero Rylan from the X Factor will be there on Sunday 30th-------- c u!!!!

Last edited:

Goldiefish

Yipee...! I have my ticket for Rylan Clark at Chambers on Washington Street on Sunday.

I will be there 'til late with my new Harley-Davidson out front and as ever, my camera! (I am the guy with the BIG lens!).:cool:

I just love Miss Grenadine - hope she will be there 2 on Sun!!!!!!!!!!

Rylan an Clark has been confirmed for Chambers. He's due in Cork on Sunday December the 30th.

Chambers Bar Of Washington St.
RYLAN--- CONFIRMED JUST NOW - RYLAN CONFIRMED JUST NOW- YES- HE'S COMING SUNDAY 30TH DECEMBER 2012. Supported by Corks Girl Band --GRANADE-- and --Local Drag Artists--. Just sorting out his flights and Hotel and I will be back to you all on how to secure tickets, We may be selling online. Limited numbers so we advise people to book early if your a fan... More details on booking to follow

Morgellons

Franciscan well is the spot. Great place. And I see recently on the way to the F.Well that the Bierhaus is offering a piture of Beer and a medium pizza for 20quid!
Are the pitures of beer they're selling there anything like this:

Cheers!

NewGoldDream

Website
-
It sounds as horrific as that whole "Boards Beers" thing...

I could think of few things worse than my identity being known, there are some complete freaks around here and with the non existent modding it could easily become Single White Female.

Goldiefish

I hope all you guys had a great Christmas- What did Santa give you?:D

I am so..oooooo looking forward to seeing my hero from X Factor Rylan at Chambers in Wash.Street on Sunday - it is going to be great.

Did you know Rylan says he kissed David Beckham- how cool is that!!!

Gaystarnews.com/article/gay-x-factor-finalist-rylan-says-he-kissed-david-beckham191012]Gay X Factor finalist Rylan says he kissed David Beckham | Gay Star News
Sorry cannot download link - new BOY -here!
If you see me there say H1! I will be the guy arriving on my new Harley-Davidson trike (in shocking pink, natch) and I will be wearing my trademark gear - Blue- stone-washed Gucci jeans with black string vest and hi-vis top --all finished off with my Sam Brown Belt - everyone knows me by my Sam -I never leave home without it:roll::roll:

RahenyFG

Maybe a Dublin meeting thread should be set up....

TiredOfBeingTired

Maybe a Dublin meeting thread should be set up....
True
It would have the advantage of putting an end to all those "It's Time to Close Down the Army" threads.
It would make the "Love Ulster" march in Dublin seem like a bright idea.

timhorgan

Tim horgan, you are a strange man.
Not so strange as strutting around wearing a Sam Brown belt and spending all my life on the net.

Mind you- your latest over on IMO are not as crazy as usual - and how secure is their PM messaging system - I have often wondered how easy it would be to crack. No doubt it would be very difficult - especially when they have MODS like APOD who are so , so clever-

Nobody could ever intercept his PMs - to RGJ for instance!:roll:

Dohville

Tim,.
I am not a member of "IMO".

I know you think I am.
You are mistaken.As a result, the drivel you post above makes no sense to me, or anyone here, except perhaps the poor misfortune you think I am.
But it is clear from all your posts here that you are a deluded soul who pretends to be aware of world and military affairs based on the conversations he overheard in his place of work from the Upper class clients who frequent it..

Now back to the kitchen with you, there are plates to be washed.

Must be tough being the only "British" in a former colony. Say hello to Bob. You know of course it's worth warning you that bob doesnt like the shirtlifters, so better off not telling anyone there you are a "mans man".
Does he pay you in rand or US$?

Goldiefish

BE my Valentine- Victoria's Secret

Ooh- I am soooo... excited! I have just taken delivery of my special lingerie order for St. Valentines Day from Victoria's Secret. If I was ever marooned on a Desert Island the VS catalogue is the only book I would want.

I have a big surprise for you next Thursday Big Boy- all this topped off with my Sam Brown Belt - I bet you cannot wait: See you in Wash Street!:lol:

ruserious

Any of ye Inglorious Cork basterds up for a P.ie get together/a pint to settle differences over the holidays?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies