• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

O'Gara/Stubbs/Dunner

stanley

Stanley this story also appears in the I.T.
Property agency secures O'Gara court judgments - The Irish Times - Wed, Aug 19, 2009

While the Indo mentions Dunne.The Irish Times connects a company associated with Séan Mulryan's Ballymore as a party to the judgement.
Can anyone clear up the disparity reported?

The answer is I dont know but the Dunner and ROG are meant to be big mates, attending each other's weddings.

The amount is small though and this Stubbs listing is meant to embarass him.

Lloyd-Apjohn

Funny how ROG ended up in Stubbs probably cos he is too stupid/lazy to get his finances in order and the firm he owes money to pursued him for it while all the other wasters who owe millions get to have private meetings with the bank bending over backwards to help them.

Just goes to show if you owe the bank €1000 they own you but if you owe them €100,000,000 you own them!

hammer

Why does Bertie ( I`m not interested in money ) have any "dealings" with Dunner ?

I`d say Dunner is looking forward to baNAMA

Hal

Funny how ROG ended up in Stubbs probably cos he is too stupid/lazy to get his finances in order and the firm he owes money to pursued him for it while all the other wasters who owe millions get to have private meetings with the bank bending over backwards to help them.

Just goes to show if you owe the bank €1000 they own you but if you owe them €100,000,000 you own them!
Except he didn't owe any bank anything, so it just goes to show nothing really.

Lloyd-Apjohn

Except he didn't owe any bank anything, so it just goes to show nothing really.
How do you know? You don't get into Stubbs for no reason and if they were sending him letters for an account he didnt owe than it's pretty easy to sort it out if it's a mistake ie you get a letter telling you that you owe X amount and you think, err no I don't, then you ring who sent you the letter and put them right.

Or else you follow the ROG route and ignore the letter, and the next one, and the phone call and the next letter and the one after that, then ignore the debt collection letter, the follow up, the phone call, the court summons letter, the follow up and then the letter from Stubbs.

Easy to know which political party ROG backs from his attitude to his finances - is he immune from paying his bills just because he scored a few tries?

Last edited:

Malbekh

He's hasn't been right since he got that knock on the head in SA.

Cost us the tour.

If he can't see a 15 stone SA back catching a ball, how's he supposed to see a letter headlined 'final demand'?

Anorakphobia

The answer is I dont know but the Dunner and ROG are meant to be big mates, attending each other's weddings.

The amount is small though and this Stubbs listing is meant to embarass him.
If Dunner is advising him on best practise in bill paying it is little wonder it reached Stubbs.

Maybe an oversight but I'd have a nagging suspicion that arrogance and belligerence might be the root.

Irish people's attitude to bill paying is simply atrocious.

stanley

If Dunner is advising him on best practise in bill paying it is little wonder it reached Stubbs.

Maybe an oversight but I'd have a nagging suspicion that arrogance and belligerence might be the root.

Irish people's attitude to bill paying is simply atrocious.

Have read ROG's book comes across as an honest and sincere guy who pays attention to detail, this Stubb's listing would embarass him, this stinks.

athlonedub

Easy to know which political party ROG backs from his attitude to his finances - is he immune from paying his bills just because he scored a few tries?
He's supposed to be a Shinner, isn't he?? (Or so the story goes in Cork....)

PatsyOriel

Stanley why does 'it stinks'. Ronan O' Gara owes money, he should pay his debts like the rest of us ************************ this pity to him

dent

He's supposed to be a Shinner, isn't he?? (Or so the story goes in Cork....)
I think you misheard. There's a "Sh" in it and a gob ....

stanley

Stanley why does 'it stinks'. Ronan O' Gara owes money, he should pay his debts like the rest of us ************************ this pity to him

Sure does look like they are rushing to Stubbs because he is a public figure, sum would hardly be half a week's wages to him and yes I agree he should pay his lawful debts.