oh ah up the Ra

silverharp

SgtBilko

Ask yourself if a bunch of Muslim kids, brainwashed into singing songs in support of ISIS, be appropriate anywhere, ever.

There's your answer.

Levellers

vivabrigada

Ask yourself if a bunch of Muslim kids, brainwashed into singing songs in support of ISIS, be appropriate anywhere, ever.

There's your answer.
Or painting KAT on a five year olds face, this place is fuked up.

TedHankey

We've taught our kids songs for millennia, what's inappropriate?

silverharp

A good old fashioned sing song. The PC crowd have gone mad.
Im not a PC person but I certainly wouldnt teach my kids to revere the past in such a sensationalist way. there is a hellava difference between 4 green fields and oh ah up the Ra

vivabrigada

TedHankey

You'd have no problem with a group of kids singing pro-ISIS songs, presumably?
Well I have a list of 44 songs that I'd like everyone to stick to from now on, now that you bring it up. I'll PM it to you.

SgtBilko

Is there an equivalence here?
If you don't see it, either:

A. You've much more sneaking regard for PIRA than your posting history suggests.

or

B. You're as dumb as your posting history suggests.

Which is it?

GDPR

Dry your eyes Princess...If I had been born on the other side of the Peace Wall I would have definitely hero-worshipped the Provies. It is possible for a person of quality, even immense quality, to be admiring of the PIRA's campaign. Of course there were strong reasons not to support their campaign but a lot of Southerners didn't support it out of either cowardice and/or petty greed and they stand condemned.

SgtBilko

On what grounds?
Humanitarian grounds. Being dragged up in a crime-ridden cesspit by Republican terrorist supporting, sectarian bigots, is plenty 'grounds' enough. The alternative is these kids throw a rope up to escape that hideous prospect.

blinding

Didn't Marty and the English Queen become bosom buddies in the end anyways......

Politics matters

Should these children be taken from their parents?
You don't want to go down the road of parent's having their children taken away because of their political beliefs.

If we were to do so every member of your friends in the orange order would have council workers arriving at their door.

GDPR

You don't want to go down the road of parent's having their children taken away because of their political beliefs.

If we were to do so every member of your friends in the orange order would have council workers arriving at their door.
Imagine Merc going around deciding who's parents were Nazi.

New Threads

Most Replies