OH NO .. FOX News gone from SKY UK ..

robut

Murdoch pulls Fox News from Sky platform as UK mulls takeover deal

Rupert Murdoch has pulled his Fox News channel from the Sky platform in Britain, where the government is assessing a bid by the media mogul to buy the broader Sky (SKYB.L) pay-TV company for $15 billion.

In a statement, Murdoch’s Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA.O) said it had decided it was no longer in its commercial interest to provide Fox News in Britain, where only a few thousand viewers watch it.
Well thats no loss .. ? Any fans here?

Betson

Disappointed with that , Tucker Carlson show was decent enough.

It was good to get another perspective on things rather than just CNN's.

Did you of ye 'liberals' watch it or are just completely closed minded about hearing another opinion on anything?

I would watch the different channels and interesting see how each was spinning a story , little choice there now with only CNN left on the Sky platform.

robut

Did you of ye 'liberals' watch it or are just completely closed minded about hearing another opinion on anything?

I would watch the different channels and interesting see how each was spinning a story , little choice there now with only CNN left on the Sky platform.
I would mainly watch France 24, Al Jazeera, bit of Sky News, The Beeb. CNN are gone to the dogs, a joke station at this stage. TBH if that went I wouldnt mind either

Oh and dont forget RT :D

silverharp

I cut the cable this year, any decent interviews go viral on youtube so one only can choose to watch what filters up

robut

I thought this was an amazing line:

it had decided it was no longer in its commercial interest to provide Fox News in Britain, where only a few thousand viewers watch it.
Thought alot more than that would have been watching out of the approx 65 Million in UK?

ne0ica

I don't watch it myself. However given the political correctness and liberal bias which has stagnated mainstream media its sad to see the loss of an alternative point of view. Cannot take anymore of Anderson Cooper over at CNN crying over transgender people who cannot pursue their dream of becoming a Navy Seal.

bonkers

I don't watch it myself. However given the political correctness and liberal bias which has stagnated mainstream media its sad to see the loss of an alternative point of view. Cannot take anymore of Anderson Cooper over at CNN crying over transgender people who cannot pursue their dream of becoming a Navy Seal.
A navy seal actually became transgender. Hopefully that really upsets you.

Socratus O' Pericles

A navy seal actually became transgender. Hopefully that really upsets you.
They did not like that........... Kristin Beck must have hit them right in the prejudices!

Destiny's Soldier

[video=youtube;rpJZh92hsaY]https://youtu.be/rpJZh92hsaY[/video]

Tucker Carlson the Neo-Con Slayer

Love Him.

GDPR

Oh no, what will Piesters do to convince themselves they are the Moral Majority, without Roop the Poop scooping out their brains and cash?

Ardillaun

I thought Carlson was best on CNN's Crossfire years ago. He's an able performer, a bit too shrill and glib these days for my taste.

New Threads

Most Replies