• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Old Trafford partly evacuated

Seanie Lemass

Just heard on radio that Old Trafford stands been evacuated. Hopefully it is simple precaution.

Seanie Lemass

Still taking people out. Possibly just found an unattended bag. You'd imagine that if there was serious threat that they would not leave part of the crowd there. They've taken out about 50,000 people but not the rest.

Seanie Lemass

Match called off.

Any jokes about Paris and Brussels Ramps?

Security at games around Europe, including even the Dublin/Kerry game two weeks ago, has been massively upgraded. I've never seen security such as was at the Croke Park game. RTE reporter just said same about EPL games he has been at in recent months.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Code Red was the announcement to the stewards. Means a fire.

Edit: seems it was a fire evacuation protocol, but due to a suspect device.

R

Ramps

Match called off.

Any jokes about Paris and Brussels Ramps?

Security at games around Europe, including even the Dublin/Kerry game two weeks ago, has been massively upgraded. I've never seen security such as was at the Croke Park game. RTE reporter just said same about EPL games he has been at in recent months.
Ah, here. It's hardly comparable.

stakerwallace

I have for years avoided big crowds

off with their heads

I bought a ticket for united v real madrid off old trafford security in 2003....100 sterling :D

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies