Ollie Rehn ,unelected eurocrat instructs Irish nation. We have no soverienty !!!!

taurus

It is disgusting to watch this Eurocrat swanning into to Irish gov. buildings and Telling the Irish people to do this or that. Is this what Gilmore and the unions who backed Lisbon 2 meant when they told us we'd be at the heart of Europe, F*** you deputy Gilmore and your Labour party, you have sold out on the working man. To think the Party of Connolly stood shpoulder to shoulder with FF and FG is Disgusting

darkhorse

He is the one paying our bills at the moment so we need to be very nice to him right now

hmmm

It is disgusting to watch this Eurocrat swanning into to Irish gov. buildings and Telling the Irish people to do this or that. Is this what Gilmore and the unions who backed Lisbon 2 meant when they told us we'd be at the heart of Europe, F*** you deputy Gilmore and your Labour party, you have sold out on the working man. To think the Party of Connolly stood shpoulder to shoulder with FF and FG is Disgusting
Had enough of a whinge? I'm sure Ollie Rehn wants nothing to do with this country, but as long as Europe is keeping us afloat and we are borrowing off them he has to visit us in the cold, rain and dark. This was a mess of our making and we can get out of it tomorrow if we lived within our means.

SideysGhost

He is the one paying our bills at the moment so we need to be very nice to him right now
You mean he's the one forcing Ireland into insolvency and decades of poverty in order to ensure that the gambling losses French and German banks racked up speculating in the Irish financial system can continue to be hushed up.

Partizan

Ireland as an independent, sovereign, democratic republic is now dead.

Welcome our new EU overlords. My grandfather was born under British rule and fought the Black and Tans. I never would have imagined that the sacrifice of his generation would now be in vain and now my generation will now live under foreign rule.

Zanu FF are nothing but scum, traitors of the our nation. Every ************************************g single one of them deserve to be shot.

dresden8

This was a mess of our making
Not it ************************************g wasn't. FF scum, developers and bankers made this mess, not us.

I'm ************************************g sick of seeing this line being trotted out.

asset test

I noticed on the 9oc News on FFRTE that Mr. Lenihan's face/expression/demeanour were not shown to us at the press conference.

As for Ollie Rehn telling all political parties to support the next budget. Well that must be his signal for the opposition to reject it FGS.

Support a Government like this one? We need a complete cleanout now, no more dilly dallying. Surely a change of the old guard and replacement with those with a proper few years mandate would be better. I am lost now.

I am so saddened and despairing about our little country. Very sad.

And not a little mad either, I can assure you.

hmmm

I'm ************************************g sick of seeing this line being trotted out.
That's how a democracy works, I'm sorry to break it to you. Take it out on the majority of the electorate who voted FF & Greens into power.

darkhorse

You mean he's the one forcing Ireland into insolvency and decades of poverty in order to ensure that the gambling losses French and German banks racked up speculating in the Irish financial system can continue to be hushed up.
No, he is the one trying to help us to continue receiving even more money from French and German banks - if we dont behave they will stop giving us money and the State will go broke.

Squire Allworthy

It is disgusting to watch this Eurocrat swanning into to Irish gov. buildings and Telling the Irish people to do this or that.

Tell him to go home then. Tell him Ireland can manage quite nicely on its own. Tell him you are going to use monopoly money. Please, please, please do it. That would suit me just fine for when I return everything will be so affordable.

danger here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo[/ame]

dresden8

That's how a democracy works, I'm sorry to break it to you. Take it out on the majority of the electorate who voted FF & Greens into power.
They didn't get a majority of the electorate. Something else you're wrong on.

Partizan

Had enough of a whinge? I'm sure Ollie Rehn wants nothing to do with this country, but as long as Europe is keeping us afloat and we are borrowing off them he has to visit us in the cold, rain and dark. This was a mess of our making and we can get out of it tomorrow if we lived within our means.
All thanks to your beloved Zanu FF gombeens.

Take a bow Clowen and Lenny. You done us proud. You will never beat the Irish.

The little man is about to get the shafting of the century. No amount of Dutch Gold and X Factor will shield him for what is coming next.

Lights out said Lord Grey.

taurus

+1 C'mon all , lets unite and fight back. SP SWP Eirigi PBP SF 32 sov. WP and all those on the left in labour who care.

commonman

I noticed on the 9oc News on FFRTE that Mr. Lenihan's face/expression/demeanour were not shown to us at the press conference.

As for Ollie Rehn telling all political parties to support the next budget. Well that must be his signal for the opposition to reject it FGS.

Support a Government like this one? We need a complete cleanout now, no more dilly dallying. Surely a change of the old guard and replacement with those with a proper few years mandate would be better. I am lost now.

I am so saddened and despairing about our little country. Very sad.

And not a little mad either, I can assure you.
its time for direct action civil war then brits will come in an save us i hope

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies