One for the lads, is this woman a catch?

silverharp

Ted talks, im not sure why this qualifies as a Ted Talk, I thought it as meant to be science 'n sheeet. Anyway we are supposed to wonder why this woman is single even though she thinks she is a catch. I picked up about 4 or 5 reasons why she is deluded ;)

[video=youtube;dE8UHCDVYB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8UHCDVYB8[/video]

Accidental sock

Ted talks, im not sure why this qualifies as a Ted Talk, I thought it as meant to be science 'n sheeet. Anyway we are supposed to wonder why this woman is single even though she thinks she is a catch. I picked up about 4 or 5 reasons why she is deluded ;)

For the record, what do you look for in a prospective spouse?

General Urko

I remeber watching on Donahue back in the day a few women as guests stating that it was impossible for them to get dates as they were to good looking and I remember thinking they ain't good looking to start with!

Happycamping

What are the 4 or 5 things?

silverharp

What are the 4 or 5 things?
she is fat, her list was a hoot, it included that the guy had to be 6ft which basically rules out 90% of guys and 6ft + successful guys would not want her, the guy has to be ambitious aka lost of money and likely to make even more in the future, she basiccally wants a guy in the top 1% or 2%. And she seemed to think her phd was a selling point and it isnt no guy is going to like her more because of it. and honestly there is nothing feminine about her, she has to much masculine energy. so super entitled and deluded

Happycamping

she is fat, her list was a hoot, it included that the guy had to be 6ft which basically rules out 90% of guys and 6ft + successful guys would not want her, the guy has to be ambitious aka lost of money and likely to make even more in the future, she basiccally wants a guy in the top 1% or 2%. And she seemed to think her phd was a selling point and it isnt no guy is going to like her more because of it. and honestly there is nothing feminine about her, she has to much masculine energy. so super entitled and deluded
She could definitely do with getting in shape. As for the rest of your post, what are you talking about??

silverharp

She could definitely do with getting in shape. As for the rest of your post, what are you talking about??
did you not get that she said she was 5'10 and her list said that the guy had to be taller than her, she probably should have said should weigh more than her :p the guy had to be ambitious as well. She is a 3 looking for an 8. and she is in her thirties whatever chance she had in her early twenties she basically has a future with cats

silverharp

Silverharp - God's gift to women. Sing his praises girls.
I played the game and won, genes passed on to the next generation, my debt with the universe is paid :D

Happycamping

did you not get that she said she was 5'10 and her list said that the guy had to be taller than her, she probably should have said should weigh more than her :p the guy had to be ambitious as well. She is a 3 looking for an 8. and she is in her thirties whatever chance she had in her early twenties she basically has a future with cats
So any guy who is taller than 5'10 and is ambitious is an 8?

silverharp

So any guy who is taller than 5'10 and is ambitious is an 8?
not any however the height thing itself rules out 80% to 90% of men, she seemed to have no clue what that was doing to her chances by insisting on it, and being tall is an attractive quality for a woman. Also given her age there are very few tall ambitious men that want to settle down just rattling out there on the other hand there are plenty of 30 something women and its near closing time for them.

silverharp

yeah ill do that right aha

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies