One of the most interesting guys I've met in the last few years.....

EUrJokingMeRight

So I got to spend a few hours with this chap a few years ago and I found him to be a thoroughly engaging and interesting individual. I just happened across this video on youtube of a recent interview and it's linked below.

[video=youtube;X9ZsMDYX0A4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ZsMDYX0A4[/video]

I think you'll find it interesting. Unfortunately you'll have to register with a website to watch the video in its entirety....click below

https://londonreal.tv/andreas-antonopoulos-the-death-of-money/

The topic of conversation ranges from Geopolitics, FIAT money, Bitcoin, the global unbanked, white male (and female) privilege, technology and in what could be a nod at Ireland - corrupt government, banking and financial regulators etc.

It's a long show but moves along at a nice pace and is engaging all the while.

roc_

The topic of conversation ranges from Geopolitics, FIAT money, Bitcoin, the global unbanked, white male (and female) privilege, technology and in what could be a nod at Ireland - corrupt government, banking and financial regulators etc.
Hits pretty much all the spots for the type of sap that proliferates on the internet of whom Mencken said:

“The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts…[he] ascribes all his failures to get on in the world, all of his congenital incapacity and damfoolishness, to the machinations of werewolves assembled in Wall Street, or some other such den of infamy.”

Just how many more talentless f%cks are going to decide to try and make their living by regurgitating this type of tired, inane drivel - already repeated and repeated to the point of utter idiocy, to this captive, brain-dead market, who seem to be insatiable for it to be repeated to them yet again...

EUrJokingMeRight

What 'failures' are you talking about?

What 'Conspiracy' are you talking about?

Have you taken crazy pills or something or have you just been triggered by something?

Either way what you have posted has absolutely nothing to do with the interview I linked in the opening post.

The gist of the interview is about technology but I guess you missed that bit.

igCorcaigh

Will watch the video later...
I assume it's about the implications of Blockchain technology?

EUrJokingMeRight

Will watch the video later...
I assume it's about the implications of Blockchain technology?
There is some of that. Let me know what you thought of it.

New Threads

Most Replies