onegal, Derry and the North West

McSlaggart

Donegal, Derry and the North West

Donegal, Derry and the North West has been put at the heart of Irish national public policy for the first time today with hundreds of millions of euro earmarked for spending here, Government Chief Whip and Fine Gael TD Joe McHugh said.

Key commitments over the development of the A5 Derry and Donegal to Dublin dual carriageway project have been secured along with a host of other infrastructure projects and investment in Inishowen, Letterkenny and Glenveagh National Park among others.

https://www.derryjournal.com/news/project-ireland-2040-game-changer-for-donegal-and-derry-t-d-1-8381296

See

for the Island:

http://www.politics.ie/forum/economy/262196-new-national-spatial-plan-capital-plan.html

Last edited:

Strawberry

Good news, its about time we had some money spent up here, we're usually the forgotten county.

GDPR

So does the great Irish Common as Muck National Crooner Daniel O'Donnell. The world owes us a great debt.
I have listened to some of his stuff and sort of liked it because it came off as a bit to well effeminate....Effeminacy isn't a vice that I associate with Donegal.

Strawberry

Are you serious? When I lived in Dublin I saw too many effeminate men around the place for comfort, but here in the West where I am now they are rare.
That's probably because all the effeminate men from the rest of Ireland go to Dublin to fit in.

death or glory

It's a common problem up there in the north-west. Look at how some people misspell Derry.
Yes, exactly some plebs call it Derry/Londonderry because they for some strange reason won't accept the proper title of Londonderry.

Why do you have to make such a big deal out of ()ondonderry.

GDPR

Don't go to Fermanagh. This is BTB on a good night:
BTB has admitted that is hangs out with the OTO in Dublin- I'm well aware that he is a polymorphous pervert however if he is who I suspect he is he isn't actually effeminate.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies