O'Neill being challenged at Ard Fheis for SF Vice-presidency

raetsel

You'd expect? Who's checking?
It really would be naive to think that the British security services are not still keeping tabs on Sinn Fein. Do you honestly think they'd not make enquiries?
Furthermore HMRC, always on the lookout for their cut, will certainly have their interest piqued.
Besides it is now being reported that the deceased inherited the money from his wealthy father.

Mickeymac

You are obsessed with using the word obsession - practically every post you put up has the word obsession in it - you have taken to following me around the site like some sick stalker telling me I am obsessed

Again, I am not your pal.

Still laughing at this post of yours so at least you serve one purpose:

β€œI am very well read up on conflict on the North and have researched using those involved from all protaganists.”

Your post would suggest to me and many others, I suspect, your obsession with SF knows no bounds pal.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Your post would suggest to me and many others, I suspect, your obsession with SF knows no bounds pal.

The "Many others" claim is not backed up by any evidence

Are you really saying that a single post means that my obsession with SF "Knows no bounds"

I think you need to do more research

Mickeymac

The "Many others" claim is not backed up by any evidence

Are you really saying that a single post means that my obsession with SF "Knows no bounds"

I think you need to do more research

Everyone knows you, Buff and stupidityforthepeople are prime obsessives, easily confirmed by simply reading the rants.πŸ˜‚

Frank Miller

"pal"! Typical scumbag language. The nearest that you will come to a pal is a tin of dog food. You are a high grade bar stool republican who wuld shit in your pants if someone pointed a water pistol at you

SuirView

Ouch!

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Any credible link to connect Ferris to these planned killings?

You really are comedy gold pal.😁
Again, get it in to your thick skull, I am not your pal.

If you want comedy gold just read one of your own posts

β€œI am very well read up on conflict on the North and have researched using those involved from all protaganists.”

Mickeymac

So the explosives and weapons he tried to import were for Halloween

I warned you before of the consequences of extreme obsession as your message above would suggest you have descended into pure fantasy.

No sane person would risk bringing in arms for a Halloween festival but they sure might if that person thought he could protect Irish people from being murdered and having their areas burned to the ground by loyalist mobs/police similar to what happened in Aug.'69.

Irish Government Ministers were accused of doing likewise after the pogroms of '69 were later cleared of these charges, mentioned this simply because sure as hell you would not pal.

Anyways....enjoy your crazy obsession in the meantime. 😁

Se0samh

"pal"! Typical scumbag language. The nearest that you will come to a pal is a tin of dog food. You are a high grade bar stool republican who wuld shit in your pants if someone pointed a water pistol at you
Et tu...mo chara...and you...pal...;)

Se0samh

Your link explains a lot Se0, thanks for that, will in future check out the names of these other new socks who show cowardice and/or embarrassment for their previous rants under different ID's
Once lived in the same area, more known to me than by me, but not a nice person(I don't like to speak ill of the dead).

New Threads

Most Replies