O'Neill being challenged at Ard Fheis for SF Vice-presidency

Mickeymac

Was the result of the deputy leadership election announced? Or was it another acclamation like the way the Holy Spirit used to 'inspire' the cardinals to elect a Pope?

It was...……..John...…………...6,000,00018
Michelle...……..6,000,00019

Hope that keeps you happy and ensures you can continue with your seemingly dull little life pal. 😂

Dame_Enda

Here - read and learn. Mary Lou McDonald calls for ‘new deal’ to plan for Irish unity

The Irish Gov. must convene an all-Ireland forum and hold a poll on Irish unity in the next five years, Sinn Féin leader Mary Lou McDonald has said.
Would 5 years be long enough given we're going to be snowed under with Brexit trade negotiations if the UK leaves, or more Brexit negotiations if they seek an extension? And that doesnt even include negotiations to restore the NI institutions. Will the government be able to give it the attention it needs?

I support unity, but we don't want to make a HSE of it by rushing ahead in an unplanned fashion.

Talk Back

Would 5 years be long enough given we're going to be snowed under with Brexit trade negotiations if the UK leaves, or more Brexit negotiations if they seek an extension? And that doesnt even include negotiations to restore the NI institutions. Will the government be able to give it the attention it needs?
Now-now Dame.

Mickeymac

I support unity, but we don't want to make a HSE of it by rushing ahead in an unplanned fashion.

Wakey Wakey Dame, its the Brits who are leaving the EU, all their dopey shit will be dealt with by the EU, nothing to do with Ireland who should carry on growing their economy on an all Ireland basis which the Brits have given the thumbs up to.

PBP voter

A new Ireland forum. Where have I heard that before?

Like the one the SDLP organised in the 1980s?

The one SF boycotted?

Is there any policy proposed by SF that is original?

Everything they have come up with since the mid 90s was proposed by the SDLP in the 70s.

Mickeymac

A new Ireland forum. Where have I heard that before?

Like the one the SDLP organised in the 1980s?

The one SF boycotted?

Is there any policy proposed by SF that is original?

Everything they have come up with since the mid 90s was proposed by the SDLP in the 70s.

SDLP organised something 40 years ago, are you Rip Van Winkle?

Much has happened pal these past 40 years while you slept.😂

Have a good day pal and make sure nursey keeps giving you those meds.

PBP voter

SDLP organised something 40 years ago, are you Rip Van Winkle?

Much has happened pal these past 40 years while you slept.😂

Have a good day pal and make sure nursey keeps giving you those meds.
You claimed you had me on ignore.

:ROFLMAO:

Keep away from opiates.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies