• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Online Hate Speech Leads to Real World Violence

RasherHash

There is a comparison. You've just made it, and thereby damned them with faint praise, not to mention the direction from which the praise is coming.
Speedfreak made it not me, I was refuting it.

RasherHash

Israeli Minister, "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" :roflmao:

[video=youtube;uW3a1bw5XlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE[/video]

RasherHash

Good to see Brexiteers putting it up to the lying filth of politicians and msm scum :cool2:

[video=youtube;p57A2ZvqeoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p57A2ZvqeoA[/video]

RasherHash

Good to see Brexiteers putting it up to the lying filth of politicians and msm scum :cool2:

[video=youtube;p57A2ZvqeoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p57A2ZvqeoA[/video]
Goddard's vid was taken down.

Lol, the empire of filth strikes back...

[video=youtube;cQqmd4y-CwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQqmd4y-CwQ[/video]

RasherHash

Pinky #PeoplePower

@cncpinky
Follow Follow @cncpinky
More
Replying to [MENTION=44150]Bally[/MENTION]hea14 [MENTION=26329]lukem[/MENTION]ing
The mainstream compliant media also ignored @WhistleIRL story ! Only for twitter we would be none the wiser

RasherHash

Pinky #PeoplePower

@cncpinky
Following Following @cncpinky
More Pinky #PeoplePower Retweeted Pinky #PeoplePower
Why did mainstream media ignore 2 biggest scandals of the decade ?#jonathansugarman #promnotes

Golah veNekhar

Israeli Minister, "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" :roflmao:
The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism is only concerned about the right type of Jew, they pressured the Labour Party into unjustly expelling a long time Labour activist who is very into his Jewish identity because he raised questions about the Israeli state's possible role in 9/11 (and is for a just one state solution in Israel/Palestine). They launched and tragically won a libel case against Gilad Atzmon for a throw away remark he made against one of their head hunchoes. This year mark my words they are going to go after Paul Eisen who is a Jewish "Shoah revisionist" in England. They have been going after the Shia Muslim community in Britain. They have the support of the fanatic Rabbi Jonathan Sacks who has given support to Hebron Settlements (who Gordon Levy thinks are actually clinically mentally ill) and has led a march through East Jerusalem known for it's chants of "Death to Arabs!".

RasherHash

The establishment are shaken by the Brexit protesters, good job :roflmao:

[video]https://news.sky.com/story/listen-all-out-politics-podcast-11560510[/video]

Kilbarry

I'm replying to a comment in the Washington Post about "subhuman Christians" (by a guy who calls himself "ProgressivePride".) I suspect it won't pass the moderator - although the "subhuman" one did and I hate to lose it so I'm copying it here
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/short-of-electricity-food-and-water-venezuelans-return-to-religion/2019/04/12/aa32c36a-594c-11e9-98d4-844088d135f2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a7f5d4647a08

ProgressivePride 4 hours ago
(Edited)
Wrong. By definition, Christians are repulsive sub-humans.
If you identify as one, you are identifying as the other as well.

In Ireland we have a Minister for Justice who, 10 years ago, used Parliamentary Privilege to repeat a libel about child rape for which a former nun had already received an apology and damages from the Sunday World newspaper. Obviously he doesn't believe it - he is in a position to order a police inquiry but has no intention of doing so. So how does he live with his conscience? Presumably he has the same attitude to Christians that you have!
"Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan ....and Nora Wall"

Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan and Former FG Chair Phil Hogan Vs George Hook and Nora Wall

Kilbarry

Actually no my comment was published. ProgressivePride responded and I replied again

ProgressivePride 13 minutes ago

Yup. And O.J. Simpson was found 'not guilty' by a jury.
Flush.

Check out the Wiki article on Nora Wall (formerly Sister Dominic). She and an accomplice were supposed to have raped a girl on her 12th birthday. The Defense were able to show that the "accomplice" was nowhere near the "crime" scene on that day. So a jury found them Innocent on that charge and then guilty on a second one where neither the day nor the year were specified. The two accusers were then stupid enough to sell their story to a newspaper that published their names for the first time and it was soon clear that they were serial accusers - one of their previous victims bought the newspaper.

Nora Wall - Wikipedia

One of the two accusers (the "witness") subsequently admitted she had lied.

The opposition politician who used Parliamentary Privilege to libel Nora Wall is NOW Minister for Justice and has no interest in ordering a police inquiry that would discredit himself and his lies! This is the "liberal" anti-Christian version of Nazi anti-Semitism. O.J. Simpson it is not!

SweenyTodd

WHO burn down Notre Dame?

Is it time to stand up to hysterical attacks online on anyone who doesn't have anti-faith or anti-traditional values.

Beachcomber

In the backyard of the cathedral there were stones that had either fallen off the structure or were at risk of falling off. There were hundreds of them piled up, in the hopes they can be fixed and put back. But the Archdiocese of Paris said it can't afford all the repairs, which was estimated at $185 million.

The French government, which owns the cathedral, had pledged around $50 million over the next decade, leaving a bill of $135 million. To cover the rest, Picaud helped launch the Friends of Notre-Dame of Paris Foundation. It worked to find private donors both in France and across the Atlantic.

"We know Americans are wealthy, so we go where we think we can find money to help restore the cathedral," Picaud said in 2018. "Notre Dame of Paris isn't a Paris monument or French monument or a European monument but it's really a worldwide monument."

Notre Dame was undergoing $6.8 million renovation when massive fire broke out

The needed pre-fire repairs were to be $185 million, of which the French state was prepared to contribute $ 50 million.

I wonder what the bill to build a new cathedral will be.

between the bridges

Has anywan blamed the prods yet...

Beachcomber

The latest internet rumours are claiming that this was an insurance job - the RC Church will get a massive payout from their insurer.