• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Only fools and bagpipes....................

raetsel

And FFS surely you cannot fail to see the how ironically hypocritical it is for you to ignore all the paramilitary trappings, masks guns etc and politicians, when some of your favourite (ad nauseam) items for discussion are paramilitary links of politicians, bands or anything else themuns do...
?
But that is what is exactly so funny about it. Where's the hypocrisy in seeing the fun in a funeral like that being accidentally led by a piper who was once a member of an RUC band? You're taking this far too seriously.

between the bridges

?
But that is what is exactly so funny about it. Where's the hypocrisy in seeing the fun in a funeral like that being accidentally led by a piper who was once a member of an RUC band? You're taking this far too seriously.
Nope, i'm pointing the blindingly obvious out to you and you still can't see it, so we'll leave it there...

death or glory

between the bridges

Is that not just another way of saying "I went out of my way to be offended, and now I cannot explain why."?
Yawn, your a hypocrite of astronomical proportions, nothing new...

Mickeymac

Yawn, your a hypocrite of astronomical proportions, nothing new...

Unionism in general have always labelled those who are opposed to their warped thinking and ideas as somewhat deranged, ironically this is probably the main reason why it is only being maintained nowadays by extreme bigoted AH's.......as recent elections have shown....and we even know how many ffs.😂

michael-mcivor

Now that's funny. You're describing a paid piper at the funeral of an Irish republican child killer who committed suicide. Who was the real head fcuked one?
Well his gun fell into the police hands when he shot himself and the RUC piper played a lament to him- so it’s hard to know which was worse-

death or glory

Well his gun fell into the police hands when he shot himself and the RUC piper played a lament to him- so it’s hard to know which was worse-
I would have thought being a child killer takes some beating but according to a Reb mindset the above is much worse.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

So when did Giant Haystacks take up blowing flutes for a living? She looks like she could blow a nuclear bomb through that cannon.

between the bridges

Yawn indeed but no explanation as to why I'm a hypocrite. Your problem is that you lack any sense of humour.
Indeed, lacking the ability to find amusement in the masks, guns and politicians attending a double child murderers paramilitary funeral is not a failing wan can accuse you of...

raetsel

Indeed, lacking the ability to find amusement in the masks, guns and politicians attending a double child murderers paramilitary funeral is not a failing wan can accuse you of...
I have acknowledged that there was a dark side to the story as well. But if you cannot see the comedy in an INLA funeral being led by a former RUC piper as a result of a c0ck-up, then you don't understand much about black humour.
Let's just leave it there and agree to differ.

former wesleyan

Did they give the commands in English so's she would know when to stop/start etc ?

theloner

Wonder at which point she realised?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies