Open door immigration haunting us yet again

Old Irish

Did your mate who travelled to Deep South tell you that too? Jesus all these barstool travel experts and barristers..does he know how to fix the country per chance?

Oh jesus, how do you ban or ignore people again...please tell me? I couldn't read another post from this fluffy fella. He is making me sick :?

sue flanker

Nigerians are regarded as parasites & fraudsters by other Africans.
Yes, But is it one particular tribe ,something like are nomads here. Its a truly scary prospect them getting together and reproducing .Can you imagine?The fittest ,fastest thieves in the world,ah no I'm sure it'll all be grand.

jtbooker

Unless of course Im comepletely wrong I mean are they all a bunch of liars?
Nah...but we can safely assume that the majority of the Nigerians whose asylum claims were rejected (92%) are...

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Ah but the two are relevant, other Irish people went to look for work in foreign shores and received the same attitude that immigrants get now. Ireland is the land of a thousand of welcomes, a cead mile failte. Are we going to let people live in slums? I agree charity begins at home, lets eradicate homelessness and deal with the inequalities in society but lets also deal with immigrants too who want a better life.
We can't even provide our own people with a better life so we can hardly afford it for others.
Actually yeah I am a liberal, I dont have a problem with that and I worked with immigrants for a while which is why I heard the stories first hand. Unless of course Im comepletely wrong I mean are they all a bunch of liars?
You're not really a liberal because you oppose freedom of speech on immigration-policy. That's why I call your-sort "Left-Liberal".
To address Bobs point about scam baiting, how much did you lose ?

@Old Irish, is that what you are into? Each to their own I prefer men who are men myself......

Deputy Edo...Im not sure, CSO hadnt got figures when I checked
Are you a barrister by any chance? :rolleyes: Lots of money to be made with our hard-earned cash paying the legal-fees for the bogus asylum-seekers.

DeputyEdo

Did you at least stick your name down on their mailing list to get the info when it becomes available :lol: :lol:

Honestly though......do you not think it's out of order to sue a country that welcomed you in, gave you free food, money, education and medical cards?
so what if they have to move...if it causes them to fail their leaving cert, they can resit it next year.....thousands of people do it.

I just think it's people like these (and that Pamela whats her face) that turn people against immigrants.
As another poster pointed out...you hardly ever hear anything about the Chinese or Indians etc that come over here, but there's nearly always some African who moans about something and tries to sue!!

Old Irish

Ah but the two are relevant, other Irish people went to look for work in foreign shores and received the same attitude that immigrants get now. Ireland is the land of a thousand of welcomes, a cead mile failte. Are we going to let people live in slums? I agree charity begins at home, lets eradicate homelessness and deal with the inequalities in society but lets also deal with immigrants too who want a better life. Actually yeah I am a liberal, I dont have a problem with that and I worked with immigrants for a while which is why I heard the stories first hand. Unless of course Im comepletely wrong I mean are they all a bunch of liars?

To address Bobs point about scam baiting, how much did you lose ?

@Old Irish, is that what you are into? Each to their own I prefer men who are men myself......

Ha HA so you are gay! I knew it! GET OFF THE STAGE WILL YE
(That was a good guess if I do say so myself)

fluffykontbiscuits

We can't even provide our own people with a better life so we can hardly afford it for others.You're not really a liberal because you oppose freedom of speech on immigration-policy. That's why I call your-sort "Left-Liberal".Are you a barrister by any chance? :rolleyes: Lots of money to be made with our hard-earned cash paying the legal-fees for the bogus asylum-seekers.

Where did I say I oppose freedom of speech on Immigration, what I have said in the past is opinions are like arses, everyone has one.

fluffykontbiscuits

Did you at least stick your name down on their mailing list to get the info when it becomes available :lol: :lol:

Honestly though......do you not think it's out of order to sue a country that welcomed you in, gave you free food, money, education and medical cards?
so what if they have to move...if it causes them to fail their leaving cert, they can resit it next year.....thousands of people do it.

I just think it's people like these (and that Pamela whats her face) that turn people against immigrants.
As another poster pointed out...you hardly ever hear anything about the Chinese or Indians etc that come over here, but there's nearly always some African who moans about something and tries to sue!!
It was their LC that was being interrupted, if you had kids (I dont know if you do or not) were in their fifth or last year of leaving cert would you uproot them and move them on? Thought not, give them a shot at the big time. Irish people spent too long turning their noses up at jobs the immigrants wouldnt do and now there is ************************ all jobs out there , there is ques miles long outside your local Centra for a job as a deli assistant. Remember we have emmigrants going at the moment abroad

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Where did I say I oppose freedom of speech on Immigration, what I have said in the past is opinions are like arses, everyone has one.
Glib references to the 'Deep South' etc. are classic Leftist smears to close down debate and therefore inimical to free-speech. They constitute not merely disagreement with those supporting tighter immigration-control, but an attempt to deny the legitimacy of expressing views contrary to the open-door immigration policy.
Remember we have emmigrants going at the moment abroad
Because they can't compete with the cheap labour imported into this country by the PC Dublin 4 Establishment. Charity begins at home.

I notice you haven't answered my question as to whether you are a barrister/solicitor? ;)

Master Debater

If life was comfortable in another country then why come to Ireland? Obviously it wasnt and the lads wanted to better themselves. Lest we forget all the Irish who went to Britian ,US,Canada and Australia. Imagine if they kicked Irish people out of the UK? Its not as if we are being over run with immigrants, they come here looking for a better life. Where does all this claiming benefits and free housing come from? I know lads in Dept of Social Welfare on Thomas St or whatever its called who said they are getting very little (i.e. the immigrants), they dont have enough stamps built up.
Is that you Michael D Higgins ? :roll:

fluffykontbiscuits

Glib references to the 'Deep South' etc. are classic Leftist smears to close down debate and therefore inimical to free-speech. They constitute not merely disagreement with those supporting tighter immigration-control, but an attempt to deny the legitimacy of expressing views contrary to the open-door immigration policy.
As Richard Nixon said

"We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy"

Passionateheart

You can be certain that if this country ever picks up and with horrific wage rape levels in the private sector, it may come back a little within 5 years, the jobs that are created will go overwhelmingly to new arrivals from Eastern Europe and mainly rural Eastern Europe at that. This is due to 'A no Irish need apply attitude' from sleeveen Irish employers, we saw many examples of it during the celtic pussy times. Also, even though the wider EU will have been cumpulsorily open to the new accession states' labour market, the workers will still have a strong preference for comming to here and the UK, due to English being the primary foreign lingo they learn, Deutsch is second, but a lot of Poles feel, rightly or wrongly mistreated there. Of course, they now have established communities and links here also, again increasing the likelihood of them comming here rather than elsewhere.
However this will not in anyway up their participation rates in our extremely highly paid public sector, so called professional sector or senior managerial positions in the private sector. You see, the major prerequisette to enter those 3 sectors is to be one of the boys/girls - No ordinary Irish or anyone else need apply there!

Master Debater

And while we're at it, when is something going to be done about those infernal African toilet "attendants" in toilets begging for money ? It's beyond ridiculous

DeputyEdo

It was their LC that was being interrupted, if you had kids (I dont know if you do or not) were in their fifth or last year of leaving cert would you uproot them and move them on? Thought not, give them a shot at the big time. Irish people spent too long turning their noses up at jobs the immigrants wouldnt do and now there is ************************ all jobs out there , there is ques miles long outside your local Centra for a job as a deli assistant. Remember we have emmigrants going at the moment abroad
If I had kids (I don't) and they were doing their LC and we had to move...we'd move..simple as. exams can be re-sat.
You never answered my question from my last post though
"do you not think it's out of order to sue a country that welcomed you in, gave you free food, money, education and medical cards?"

As Richard Nixon said

"We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy"
Ah Nixon....now there's a man to look up to! ;)

loaf

Glib references to the 'Deep South' etc. are classic Leftist smears to close down debate and therefore inimical to free-speech.
Ah come on FT - you're not averse to the odd glib reference yourself.

In fact "PC Dublin 4 Establishment" is positively dripping with glib.

fluffykontbiscuits

If I had kids (I don't) and they were doing their LC and we had to move...we'd move..simple as. exams can be re-sat.
You never answered my question from my last post though
"do you not think it's out of order to sue a country that welcomed you in, gave you free food, money, education and medical cards?"

Ah Nixon....now there's a man to look up to! ;)
My apologies, my answer to your question is..."You dont bite off the hand that feeds you"

jtbooker

And while we're at it, when is something going to be done about those infernal African toilet "attendants" in toilets begging for money ? It's beyond ridiculous
Very few respectable bars in Dublin city centre retain these characters any more. Possibly some of the shoddy nightclubs but if you're in there then you probably deserve to be harassed in the toilet.
petunia

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies