• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

deepness

No they aren't you wear a mask to your table and when you leave the table, your table is distanced from other tables. The people at your table are already close contacts.
Haven't been asked to wear a mask to any table in any restaurants. The only.place that recorded more than my name and number is boojum .

Cdebru

Haven't been asked to wear a mask to any table in any restaurants. The only.place that recorded more than my name and number is boojum .
Well maybe you need to go to better restaurants.

amsterdemmetje

No because they haven't but I guess you swallow any old piece of sh1te the Donald tweets.

Idiots like you are a danger, half baked ideas and false facts and no idea wtf you are talking about.

That eejit is taking that from QAnon Tweet which picked it up originally on some piece in the far-right GatewayPundit. Trump retweeted it but the original tweet was taken down from Twitter.

Cdebru

That eejit is taking that from QAnon Tweet which picked it up originally on some piece in the far-right GatewayPundit. Trump retweeted it but the original tweet was taken down from Twitter.
Yes a complete inability to think for themselves is a trademark of the alt right, if someone could show them how to use Google search the movement would die over night ( if they weren't actually to lazy to find the truth)

amsterdemmetje

How do you differentiate a rural pub to a suburban pub to a town pub in law ?

And what you are describing is common across most pubs in most locations but in law they are all pubs same as Temple bar etc, how do you in law seperate rural pubs from young people pubs with bar staff dancing on the bar ?
I think its pretty easy to make the difference between a pub in my village where the last time I saw someone dancing on the bar was when Offaly beat Limerick in that memorable comeback in 1994 :p .
In all seriousness, i get what you are saying but something has to give and common sense will have to prevail at some stage.

Cdebru

I think its pretty easy to make the difference between a pub in my village where the last time I saw someone dancing on the bar was when Offaly beat Limerick in that memorable comeback in 1994 :p .
In all seriousness, i get what you are saying but something has to give and common sense will have to prevail at some stage.
Absolutely, and the same and probably more damaging is the travel restrictions, especially within the EU.

forest

Absolutely, and the same and probably more damaging is the travel restrictions, especially within the EU.
We have a new date for pubs to reopen and I think it may actually come to pass this time.
Next up is flights we need to restore connectivity at least within the EU and UK and remove the "No nonessential travel" guidelines

TheEgg

We have a new date for pubs to reopen and I think it may actually come to pass this time.
Next up is flights we need to restore connectivity at least within the EU and UK and remove the "No nonessential travel" guidelines
Amen to that sir!

Round tower

Ya Sept. 21 why the delay for a week the present restrictions is up next Mon., if they don't open on the 21st there could be trouble with publicans opening against the law

james toney

What was the €9.00 meal about?

Rural

What was the €9.00 meal about?
It was never properly explained and not any of the media questioned it. There is no scientific explanation either.

The only thing I can think of is keeping people in their seats, which can be done by using masks, if you leave your seat you wear a mask and if you refuse you leave. It's quite simple really and no food (at any price) needs to be involved.

Disabled guy

No NPHET has said that they were not behind the €9 meal in the pub requirement
That € 9 was based on 1947 law but think its plain stupid and crazy. FFG govt have no common sense whatsoever.

Does it mean under €9 meals, we catch the Cov19?

Does Cov19 differentiate between meals such as €9?

Of course not.

FFG govt is a laughing stock 🤣.

forest

the government is already threatening to roll back on this date

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom