• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Operation sit in Belfast strikes back.

mindgames

Dubbed "Operation Sit In" the hashtag has been used as a way to encourage people to go out and enjoy Belfast's pubs and restaurants, which have been suffering as a result of the recent violence.

Belfast hits back with 'Operation Sit In' - ITV News

People of Belfast Be not afraid. Our eateries are well stocked & the kegs are full. This is the weekend. You know the drill #OperationSitIn

I would join the struggle to liberate some whiskey and beer but the wife wont have it operation her in doors has started petunia

Mackers

I'm doing so very soon off to support Ulster v Glasgow. Standing up for the lads. Another win on the cards.

mindgames

I'm doing so very soon off to support Ulster v Glasgow. Standing up for the lads. Another win on the cards.

Good luck have Ulster at 5/1 to win between 16/20 points.

RedCloud

Dubbed "Operation Sit In" the hashtag has been used as a way to encourage people to go out and enjoy Belfast's pubs and restaurants, which have been suffering as a result of the recent violence.

Belfast hits back with 'Operation Sit In' - ITV News

I would join the struggle to liberate some whiskey and beer but the wife wont have it operation her in doors has started petunia
Operation Offies is a damn sight cheaper :)

Tommythesash

I'm doing so very soon off to support Ulster v Glasgow.

You'd better get a move on because the PSNI have just advised fans to expect delays due to the Ravenhill Road being blocked by fleg waving unionists.

Mackers

Just like to report I made the game no problem, and a great result in terrible conditions. Also like to report that I'm proud to say the scum bags who tried to block the real decent sporting people of Ulster were left in the wake of the Ravenhill faithful to support the lads. Qualification for the Ulstermen now good luck to the other Irish teams.

Evergreenfinch

Suftum