Operation Tarmac

amsterdemmetje

Yesterday in Killarney Gardai and CAB raided 11 homes and seized untold goodies which is alleged came from the proceed of doing nothing only stealing and causing untold misery to law abiding citizens with home improvement scams.

I read several articles about said operation and its hard to find any mention of the "ethnicity" of said alleged criminals who are being investigated . No arrests have been made but its my understand those been investigated are all ready in the clink
Now i come from an area which has seen a number of such raids down the years so i'm a hundred percent confident of the background of said alleged criminals. It seems no one in this country's media could be bothered to put its head above the parapet and start a real discussion on the plague of criminals from the Travelling community throughout this country and Europe causing havoc from Kerry to Offaly to Holland with Home Improvement scams and violent robberies on the elderly .

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2017/1121/921731-garda-operation-killarney/

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2017/1106/917807-gardai-offaly-attack-appeal/
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/cork-man-in-court-over-alleged-roof-repair-scam-in-netherlands-1.3298752

Breeal

Yesterday in Killarney Gardai and CAB raided 11 homes and seized untold goodies which is alleged came from the proceed of doing nothing only stealing and causing untold misery to law abiding citizens with home improvement scams.

I read several articles about said operation and its hard to find any mention of the "ethnicity" of said alleged criminals who are being investigated . No arrests have been made but its my understand those been investigated are all ready in the clink
Now i come from an area which has seen a number of such raids down the years so i'm a hundred percent confident of the background of said alleged criminals. It seems no one in this country's media could be bothered to put its head above the parapet and start a real discussion on the plague of criminals from the Travelling community throughout this country and Europe causing havoc from Kerry to Offaly to Holland with Home Improvement scams and violent robberies on the elderly .

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/cork-man-in-court-over-alleged-roof-repair-scam-in-netherlands-1.3298752
The liberals refuse to acknowledge there is a problem and when they are forced to acknowledge it, their solution is always to give the culprits a big hug and a load taxpayers cash. The PC warriors will call anyone a racist for even suggesting the travelling community are plundering and pillaging all over the country, you will be called names and then told it's your fault travellers are breaking grannys door down and giving her a good hiding.

The liberals (media especially) are ruining this country, maybe they are well intentioned but the road to hell is often paved with good intentions.

It's time to call a thief a thief.

The_SR

Liberals? Not another yank import

eoghanacht

Importers of furniture, carpets, caravans are into drug importation.

Tarmac, guttering etc are burglary gangs.

Erudite Caveman

Love the name. I look forward to future operations 'Operation Copper Cylinder' and
'Operation Where Have You the Money Hidden'.

Catalpast

And your a Racist! :evil:

razorblade

Cowardly scum who target the most vulnerable members of society why don't they just fukk off and leave decent law abiding people in peace.

Maximus Cynicus

Comin' soon to your neighbourhood, whedder you like it or not, according to Peter McVerry. How d'ya like dem apples, boss?

cricket

Good day's work by the guards. Should happen on a regular basis.

amsterdemmetje

Love the name. I look forward to future operations 'Operation Copper Cylinder' and
'Operation Where Have You the Money Hidden'.
I think someone in charge of this operation was sticking the boot into the powers that be when naming it.Fair play to them

ShoutingIsLeadership

Let me get this right...P.ie's anti-traveller community doesn't want them to have a separate ethic status, but it wants specific mention of them at times such as these? Is that correct?

Also, how are they managing to target only decent law-abiding people?

sadmal

Good day's work by the guards. Should happen on a regular basis.
Why has it taken so long for them to take action? If someone is going around driving the latest expensive car and claiming they have no income then it stands to reason the money is coming from somewhere.

cricket

Why has it taken so long for them to take action? If someone is going around driving the latest expensive car and claiming they have no income then it stands to reason the money is coming from somewhere.
There are some genuine settled travellers around who are trying to make life for their children better than it was for them through education especially. They are disgusted by the behaviour of criminals from their community who make things hard for all others.

kynikos

There are criminals from all communities, including the settled community. What is your point anyway?

amsterdemmetje

There are criminals from all communities, including the settled community. What is your point anyway?
My point is the Travelling Community as small as it is has some serious amount of criminality in it, my own community is been systematically destroyed by them and nobody in the Establishment gives a fúck. Start a thread on other "communities" doing the same if you want this is about a very small percentage of the population of a Traveller background systematically involved in criminality welfare scams and violence against the elderly and every media outlet is afraid of its shadow to state so just ignore it and ignore the communities like mine being destroyed by it.

SeanieFitz

The gardai/CAB carried out a similar operation in the same estate about 10 years ago. Vans, cars etc.

asset test

Let me get this right...P.ie's anti-traveller community doesn't want them to have a separate ethic status, but it wants specific mention of them at times such as these? Is that correct?

Also, how are they managing to target only decent law-abiding people?
It is ETHNIC status, but you are forgiven for that lol.

Get away with yourself. I am sorry but there is no love from me for ANY criminal whatever the ethnicity. A crim is a crim, but the Traveller cohort have gotten away with their scams forever.

You know this, I know this, now at last the law enforcement/CAB are doing something about it.

About fekin time really.

Telstar 62

It's their culture, boss - like torturing old people for their money,
and slavery.

And anyone who can't tolerate that culture is racist.

A fine ethnic group - in fact the real Irish ( by DNA ):cool:

asset test

I just wish the children were taken off them and cared for and educated and loved. Sounds ridiculous? Well it might change things eventually.

And I say that in relation to all neglected children too.

New Threads