• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Operation transformation to meet Health committee this week??...

spidermom

Just heard it on the Week in Politics!!

(or did I??)

In relation to the scourge of obesity in Ireland.

Cannot see much on the oireachtas.ie website.

Hope they depend on more than a reality TV show to garner ideas on obesity!!

damus

asset test

The photos of the committee members show a bunch of reasonably trim people.

Now will the min for health be thre at all? I think he needs a bit of trimming.

Anyhow. The horse burger thing might move people say from processed meat. That's a start. Away from Xboxes and the like... Well that's another story.

tipp revolution

Hide the doughnuts Marie Louise that EVE wan is comin.....

spidermom

Marie L not on the health commitee!!...(thank the lord!!)

Why not Donal O'Shea et al...maybe he will attend at some stage!!

Though I suppose it is a popular show(apparently)...Reality TV not really my thing!!...

damus

Marie L not on the health commitee!!...(thank the lord!!)

Why not Donal O'Shea et al...maybe he will attend at some stage!!

Though I suppose it is a popular show(apparently)...Reality TV not really my thing!!...
I ended up watching the replay of that episode last week to see what all the fuss was about - and boy Orsmond would be the last doctor that I would think of attending if I ever suffered from obesity - and seemingly she previously worked in the weight management unit in Loughlinstown.

sadmal

I ended up watching the replay of that episode last week to see what all the fuss was about - and boy Orsmond would be the last doctor that I would think of attending if I ever suffered from obesity - and seemingly she previously worked in the weight management unit in Loughlinstown.

She also runs three weight loss clinics but said she would never shout at them. The fact that they are private clinics probably means she would have to be nice to them.

damus

She also runs three weight loss clinics but said she would never shout at them. The fact that they are private clinics probably means she would have to be nice to them.
There's six clinics spotted in various parts of the country - and one is just a stone throw from Loughlinstown.

Johnny Zordan

The "Scourge in obesity" is just another scare story that the mainstream media have jumped on for some time

'orebel

AKA Pimp My Ride

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies