• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Operation Transformation

This should make for compulsive viewing :) - RTE 1 8pm tonight

RTÉ.ie Radio1: Press Releases

The 15 politicians taking part;

1) Senator Phil Prendergast (Labour)
2) Senator David Norris (Independent)
3) Senator Fiona O'Malley (Independent)
4) Senator Jerry Buttimer (Fine Gael)
5) Tom Sheahan TD(Fine Gael)
6) Paul Gogarty TD (Green Party)
7) Jack Wall TD (Labour)
8) Aenghus Ó Snodaigh TD (Sinn Fein)
9) Senator Nicky McFadden (Fine Gael)
10)Senator Denis O'Donovan (Fianna Fail)
11)Senator Joe O'Reilly (Fine Gael)
12)Sean Connick TD (Fianna Fail)
13)Dr. Jimmy Devins TD (Fianna Fail)
14)Eamon Scanlon TD (Fianna Fail)
15)John O'Mahony TD (Fine Gael)

There's quite a few mavericks on that list :)

Harmonica

This seems to be the type of rubbish TV RTE excels at these days. Find a programme buried in BBC day time slow, copy & put onto RTE prime time while at the same time finding a job for Gerry Ryan. TBH I don't know if BBC have a similar show but I would guess they do...

This seems to be the type of rubbish TV RTE excels at these days. Find a programme buried in BBC day time slow, copy & put onto RTE prime time while at the same time finding a job for Gerry Ryan. TBH I don't know if BBC have a similar show but I would guess they do...
In fairness, I don't think it's a rip off any BBC show. For once, it's definitely not a blatant rip off or copycat of any other show that I know off. Maybe someone can prove me wrong on that though.

Paul Gogarty is hoping to lose two fukcing stone.
All the politicians are being weighed together as a group. I think their initial combined weight came in at a whooping 247 stone. Obviously, those state subsidised meals in the Dail Restaurants are having an effect :)

raetsel

You cannot just copy a TV show's format from another station these days for copyright reasons. You'd risk being sued by the show. The reality is that many of the tv shows copied from British tv have already been syndicated or modelled on something already shown elsewhere in the world. The bottom line is that much of the stuff shown in Britain has already been copied from somewhere else.

asset test

Does anyone watch TV anymore, am puzzled.

Maybe it is just me. If you do well done, well done. It is not for me ever again though.

But what exactly am I missing?

PBP voter

How is RTE still running this shyte?
Over half the nation are over weight and therefore is quite popular and a good money spinner via advertisements.

No doubt these fatties will blame the government.

No such thing as personal responsibility.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies