Oprah Winfrey to be the next President of the United States

Oprah says in the age of Trump she could run for president | Daily Mail Online

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-03-01/oprah-realizes-you-don-t-need-experience-to-be-president

Checked first whether it was April Fools day first.

Now all of a sudden Media people feel that well I can run as Donald Trump ran, overlooking the fact that Donald Trump has spent many years in business and media including taking risks when others didn't.

Oprah reminds me of just another Snowflake seeking media attention.

Of course in the highly unlikely event she runs and wins I will just leave this up.

constitutionus

Actually shes built harpo from scratch into a business makin her worth 3 billion so she's got the business chops and is prob the ONLY candidate the dems could put up against trump that'd stand a chance .

But "its ILLarys turn" or some other Loon - prob warren or the like - so I expect em to hand the 2nd term to him on a plate .

Winfrey is FAR to smart a move from this set of entitled insiders .

ShoutingIsLeadership

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-03-01/oprah-realizes-you-don-t-need-experience-to-be-president

Now all of a sudden Media people feel that well I can run as Donald Trump ran, overlooking the fact that Donald Trump has spent many years in business and media including taking risks when others didn't.

Of course in the highly unlikely event she runs and wins I will just leave this up.
Winfrey never having been in business or media, of course

raspberry tea

shouting you are an antagonisitic leftie virtue signalling blowhole,ive seen you all over pie,time to give it a rest now...

ShoutingIsLeadership

Oprah herself said ''white people need to die'' - it wasnt a white person who raped her and abused her all those years ago - i wonder where she gets this hatred and racism from?

To quote a learned individual: "give it a rest now".

Trainwreck

Trump's racist, mysogynistic base wouldn't vote for a black woman?
They voted for Obama.

The salient point is that it wasn't a celebrity vote that won it for Trump. It was a general welling of anti-Libtard/political/media establishment vote.

But you just keep on dreaming of the racist fascist society that you seem so hung up on.

ShoutingIsLeadership

They voted for Obama.

The salient point is that it wasn't a celebrity vote that won it for Trump. It was a general welling of anti-Libtard/political/media establishment vote.

But you just keep on dreaming of the racist fascist society that you seem so hung up on.

You tell yourself that a vote for an alleged billionaire right wing racist sexist freak, was a vote against the establishment.

Clanrickard

Trump's racist, mysogynistic base wouldn't vote for a black woman?
Twice as many Muslim votes as Romney and more Blacks and Hispanics plus a majority of college educated women voted for Trump. Perhaps you should try facts.

Chat show host never taken a risk.
If she has made $3B without ever having had to take a risk then she is a far greater financial genius than Trump ever was.

What is your fetish aboutrisk? What's behind it?

Oprah, through her shows, has met people in all walks of life; people with rare skills; people with major life problems; people with crippling health issues; people suffering depravity; people who were the victims of crime. She has always shown empathy and used her position to help others in need.

Trump's media career consisted of putting obnoxious wannabes into a bear-pit and eliminating them one-by-one.

I wouldn't vote for Oprah in an election, but if it were to be the choice between her and Trump there would be no hesitation on my part in giving her my vote.

mr. jings

F minus. The minus is for the utterly yawnworthy use of the term 'snowflake'.

Jack Walsh

Trump's AG fighting for his life on possible perjury accusations just weeks into his tenure.
What do P.ie Trumpsters do.

Start a sneery Oprah topic to cheer themselves up.

Snowflake tick
Black Liberal Bitch tick
Media tick

etc

pathetic children

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies