• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

statsman

The next Dem candidate will, if they have any sense, be someone we've pretty much never heard of, a dull, likeable governor of some mid-west state with no skeletons in the closet and nothing for the haters to hate.

Betson

The magic of Camelot revisited could be a powerful response to the horrors and the damage being done to the prestige of POTUS by the antics of Trump and the media circus.
Far too white and male for the modern day democrats , some kind of identity politics play is a prerequisite for them these days. If he came out as gay etc he might have a shot at the nomination.

razorblade

Has she actually announced any intention to run or is it just mere speculation.

Deadlock

is that yer man who's married to yer wan, the wan who shoves her buttocks in everybody's face?

She'd make melancholia (as oliver callan calls her) appear like jackie kennedy :roll:
lmfao

Sync

A definite possible.
And she wants it. Effectively on the campaign trail already. A dream ticket for the Dems would be Biden + her as Veep, but I still think he's too old.

Socratus O' Pericles

Is that yer man who's married to yer wan, the wan who shoves her buttocks in everybody's face?

She'd make Melancholia (as Oliver Callan calls her) appear like Jackie Kennedy :roll:
Good to see you keep up to date with trends in music and the media.

Scitlipo

************************ no. Please. I've had enough of the caring and sharing and let's-join-hands-and-sing-Kumbya gang.

Socratus O' Pericles

And she wants it. Effectively on the campaign trail already. A dream ticket for the Dems would be Biden + her as Veep, but I still think he's too old.
76 is young, these days.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom