• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Orange Factor Search For A Star

McSlaggart

McFly,
stop digging, stupid is what stupid does.

Loyalist bands can use any hall that is available, they are equivalent to your beloved GAA and welcome people from all sections of the community so Public Halls are very acceptable if they suit.
It is not how acceptable the halls are its the fact that they have to be payed for. If the bands are not using the Orange halls (see Donegal) what is the point of having them? The main orange hall for Tyrone I have been told only 2 miles from the hall that the bands are using. The money the band is paying out to the hall at the very least could be going to support the running costs of the main orange hall.

McSlaggart

Too much horlicks being talked -you know where it is and it is a 2 mile walk or so from deepest Hospital road .
You would then be complaining about them practicing in a town centre area adjacent to commercial trade area and about them walking in to town with flutes and no parades commission permission .

Get a life ,take up bus spotting . :D
What is the point of the main orange hall when it is not being used?

death or glory

It is not how acceptable the halls are its the fact that they have to be payed for. If the bands are not using the Orange halls (see Donegal) what is the point of having them? The main orange hall for Tyrone I have been told only 2 miles from the hall that the bands are using. The money the band is paying out to the hall at the very least could be going to support the running costs of the main orange hall.
McFly,
At least you admit you are part wrong, its a start, as I said Stop digging.
As I told you there is NO main tyrone Orange Hall.
Don't be concerned about the orange orders money, we have loads, I could get plenty if I wanted to buy your wee farm.

McSlaggart

McFly,
At least you admit you are part wrong, its a start, as I said Stop digging.
As I told you there is NO main tyrone Orange Hall.
Don't be concerned about the orange orders money, we have loads, I could get plenty if I wanted to buy your wee farm.

death or glory

death or glory

The order is broke. Grow up and face facts.
McFly,
What facts in particular?
where is the Main Tyrone Orange Hall located?
where does the Belfast Telgraph be given away for free

Anyway how much do you want for the wee meadow, I could get you ten grand for it, how's about it.

Enigma Variations

Well done McFly,
Omagh Orange Hall, not located at the hospital road, as you previously falsely stated.
Regardless of the address, the last time I passed it over the summer it was very noticeably a decaying crumbling wreck with weeds growing from the guttering and exterior cornices - a metaphor for the OO itself of course. :)

McSlaggart

death or glory

McSlaggart

Well done Mcfly
that only took you two weeks.
??

I was planning on never telling you any of the places that one can get a free Belfast tellie except southwest college was shown on the map instead of the Orange hall. That college has buildings in four of the main towns in Tyrone giving out free papers.....

death or glory

??

I was planning on never telling you any of the places that one can get a free Belfast tellie except southwest college was shown on the map instead of the Orange hall. That college has buildings in four of the main towns in Tyrone giving out free papers.....
Mcfly,
you do chat some crap.
South west college was shown as Omagh orange Hall????
I suggest you go to that college and see if they do an Idiot's guide to Geography and then enrol.

It seems as if I outwitted you just to name one place that gives out free Belfast Telllies, although I think my 3 year old kid could outwit you.

McSlaggart

Mcfly,
you do chat some crap.
I suggest you go to that college and see if they do an Idiot's guide to Geography and then enrol.

It seems as if I outwitted you just to name one place that gives out free Belfast Telllies, although I think my 3 year old kid could outwit you.
FYI:

Cartographers highlight areas by giving the names of the important buildings in that location. The one in Omagh that is easy to see on the map was South West College which is beside the unimportant Orange hall.

McSlaggart

Mcfly,
you do chat some crap.

As I pointed out to you already that south west college gives them away in for different places in Tyrone. One only wonders why they did not use the Orange order to give away their paper:)

"That college has buildings in four of the main towns in Tyrone giving out free papers....."

death or glory

As I pointed out to you already that south west college gives them away in for different places in Tyrone. One only wonders why they did not use the Orange order to give away their paper:)

"That college has buildings in four of the main towns in Tyrone giving out free papers....."
McFly,
Two weeks later, after repeatedly asking you come back with something to back up your lies.
Why could you not have said that at the time.
"loads of places" means South West college then, I take it??????

McSlaggart

McFly,
Two weeks later, after repeatedly asking you come back with something to back up your lies.
Why could you not have said that at the time.
"loads of places" means South West college then, I take it??????
You have the skills of the Black knight

[video=youtube;2eMkth8FWno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno[/video]

between the bridges

The Order announced Mr Nelson's death on Monday following a short illness. He was 60-years-old.

Drew served as Grand Secretary of the Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland for 12 years, first elected to the position in December 2004.

Tribues to Orange Order Grand Secretary Drew Nelson who has died aged 60 - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

First of all condolences to his family.

I met the man very briefly on a few occasions and always got the impression he was the 'no nonsense' type. Now I'll hardly need to tell all the OO experts but as Grand Sec. Drew was the power behind the throne and the OO is now at a bit of a crossroad asto the choice of his replacement.

between the bridges

GM beatch slaps the Irish news...

At best the Irish News is guilty of poor journalism and making headlines where there are no stories – but at worst they are lending their support to the continued campaign of vilification, intolerance and hatred towards the Orange community and our cultural traditions.

The Orange Institution, like wider society supports a free press - but we also expect a fair press in return.

Open letter to Irish News by Orange Order Grand Master

between the bridges

well at least it gave somewan an idea for an OP, moi is sure its riveting...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies