• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Orange Order announces Twelfth venues for 2018

death or glory

As I was reminded reading another OP in this section, The Orange Order has announced the 17 Twelfth venues this year.

They are as follows "Loughgall, Belfast, Brookeborough, Stewartstown, Castlederg, Ballygawley, Newtownards, Newcastle, Donaghcloney, Londonderry, Garvagh, Ballyclare, Aghalee, Broughshane, Ballymena, Portglenone and Rasharkin."

I know many of the posters will appreciate knowing where one of the largest outdoor celebration of Culture in the British isles will be held this year and can plan to attend the festivities.

As for myself it's the glorious Derg this year where the most Worshipful Grand Master will be in attendance as he only lives a few miles down the road.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/twelfth/orange-order-announces-twelfth-of-july-venues-for-2018-36890076.html

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Thanks for that OP. Its Garvagh for me.

theloner

Broughshane for me. Cheers.

corporal punishment

Will there be Bear baiting?

vivabrigada

I'm at a loose end on the twalf these days.

vivabrigada

Ye could try getting up in the morning...
By the time I get my Irish News at Ardoyne shops, the OO have gone quietly and won't be allowed back.
Welcome to the new Ireland, are you staying or doing an Arlene/McNarry?

Clanrickard

As I was reminded reading another OP in this section, The Orange Order has announced the 17 Twelfth venues this year.

They are as follows "Loughgall, Belfast, Brookeborough, Stewartstown, Castlederg, Ballygawley, Newtownards, Newcastle, Donaghcloney, Londonderry, Garvagh, Ballyclare, Aghalee, Broughshane, Ballymena, Portglenone and Rasharkin."

I know many of the posters will appreciate knowing where one of the largest outdoor celebration of Culture in the British isles will be held this year and can plan to attend the festivities.

As for myself it's the glorious Derg this year where the most Worshipful Grand Master will be in attendance as he only lives a few miles down the road.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/twelfth/orange-order-announces-twelfth-of-july-venues-for-2018-36890076.html

McSlaggart

Every town the Orange order is going to parade in Tyrone has a Catholic majority population. How will the order go out and show respect to the majority population.

President Bartlet

What a load of crap - a sectarian bigoted organisation full of wackos

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies