• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Orange Order announces Twelfth venues for 2018

death or glory

Are they practicing Catholics?
Well they found it very difficult to bless themselves while playing a tune on the bagpipes.

raetsel

You won't name the club and you have no idea where your GAA friends play at GAA clubs/grounds/competitions named after sectarian Reb terrorist murderers.
It's a small club. If I named it, anyone familiar with its membership makeup might be able to work out who I was talking about and maybe even identify me.

Yet you have the cheek to call a whole band including children "Castlederg rag-arsed band scumbag slags " of whom you know nothing just because they attended a band parade named after a Loyalist terrorist.
Considering that loyalists hold any number of other parades that the Castlederg band could attend at around the same time, why do they go out of their way to travel around 90 miles to attend a parade in Belfast held in memory of a sectarian murderer? By going out of their way to bypass other closer parades it is pretty conclusive that they are admirers of Robinson's crimes. And if they are bringing children along and indoctrinating them with the belief that is man was some sort of hero - how evil is that?
These are not respectable people you are mixing with, DOG. They are one-horse-town corner-boys who believe that pointing a loaded gun at an innocent, unarmed man at point-blank range and pulling the trigger was heroic, and was a justifiable act of war in the name of God and Ulcers. :)
As are you.

Newrybhoy

Thanks for sharing your deep knowledge of the subject.

Do you have any evidence to support your assertions?
The evidence is that not one Prod is or has played for Tyrone. As far as I know people don't keep lists of who didn't play for them.

Newrybhoy

That’s one county.

How many Protestants have ever played GAA? A hell of a lot more than there have been Catholics in the OO.
Ok, I'll find further and say none play for Armagh, Derry or Antrim either.

We know about the Fermanagh boy who was hounded out of course and if I recall a former Prod played for Down in the 80's.

However not one is playing for any NI GAA team in 2019.

death or glory

It's a small club. If I named it, anyone familiar with its membership makeup might be able to work out who I was talking about and maybe even identify me.

Considering that loyalists hold any number of other parades that the Castlederg band could attend at around the same time, why do they go out of their way to travel around 90 miles to attend a parade in Belfast held in memory of a sectarian murderer? By going out of their way to bypass other closer parades it is pretty conclusive that they are admirers of Robinson's crimes. And if they are bringing children along and indoctrinating them with the belief that is man was some sort of hero - how evil is that?
These are not respectable people you are mixing with, DOG. They are one-horse-town corner-boys who believe that pointing a loaded gun at an innocent, unarmed man at point-blank range and pulling the trigger was heroic, and was a justifiable act of war in the name of God and Ulcers. :)
As are you.
Here ratsarse,
I am not mixing with anyone.
You have some cheek to label a whole band including children as sectarian scumbag slags, that you don't know anything about, just because they once attended a band parade named after a terrorist.
Yet you and your Gaara friends have no bother attending Gaa events/clubs/competitions named after Reb sectarian murdering scumbag terrorists.
That's why you are a sectarian hypocrite.

Paddyc

The evidence is that not one Prod is or has played for Tyrone. As far as I know people don't keep lists of who didn't play for them.
Can you state for a provable fact that nobody of any protestant faith plays GAA at club, child, minor, junior or senior level anywhere?

If not, then your accusations of sectarianism go out the window.

Talk Back

Ok, I'll find further and say none play for Armagh, Derry or Antrim either.

We know about the Fermanagh boy who was hounded out of course and if I recall a former Prod played for Down in the 80's.

However not one is playing for any NI GAA team in 2019.
You foreigners can play if you want - no one is stopping you.

All you have to do is bend the knee like the Unionist rugby players who play for Ireland - the country you are squatting in.

Newrybhoy

Can you state for a provable fact that nobody of any protestant faith plays GAA at club, child, minor, junior or senior level anywhere?

Who do you think you are trying to fool?

Anybody local knows the way of it.

between the bridges

Can you
ou state for a provable fact that nobody of any RCC faith supports NI football team at club, child, minor, junior or senior level anywhere?

If not, then your accusations of sectarianism go out the window....

McSlaggart

FYI : Tyrone puts out a wide range of teams in a variety of activities. Do you wish to narrow the criteria that you have set on this issue?

Mickeymac

Can you
ou state for a provable fact that nobody of any RCC faith supports NI football team at club, child, minor, junior or senior level anywhere?

If not, then your accusations of sectarianism go out the window....

Watched a video recently on YouTube............As a pub team supporter could you tell me why BNP thugs wear your soccer tops?:ROFLMAO:

raetsel

You have some cheek to label a whole band including children as sectarian scumbag slags, that you don't know anything about, just because they once attended a band parade named after a terrorist.
I didn't know there were children, DOG. What the hell are these savages thinking, taking children off to Belfast to hero worship a sectarian murderer?

Mickeymac

I didn't know there were children, DOG. What the hell are these savages thinking, taking children off to Belfast to hero worship a sectarian murderer?

Obviously the kids are being radicalised in order to create further sectarian hatred and bigotry.

McSlaggart

All of them but we were talking about Gaelic football as you well know.

That would be I only want to talk about football. This is different from your starting point "The evidence is that not one Prod is or has played for Tyrone. "

In this narrow search is it any Tyrone county football team or do you have one in particular you wish to specify?

between the bridges

raetsel

Just wonder horse what ye think of the savages who let their kids play GAA, given the number of grounds and competitions named after sectarian murderers?...
My record on that issue is clear. But you have no problem taking part in parades with UVF bands.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies