• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Orange Order announces Twelfth venues for 2018

raetsel

My record on that issue is clear. But you have no problem taking part in parades with UVF bands.
Now take a hike.

between the bridges

My record on that issue is clear. But you have no problem taking part in parades with UVF bands.
Your record is so clear that ye run away every time, so do you or have you ever referred to GAA people as savages because they have let their kids attend events/grounds supporting sectarian murderers? a simple yes or no will do...

try not to run away again...

death or glory

Ratsarse had no problem defending and lying about the leader of the moderate nationalist party whom he votes for actually taking part, even carrying the coffin, in a paramilitary terrorist funeral.
What a sectarian hypocrite.

between the bridges

Ratsarse had no problem defending and lying about the leader of the moderate nationalist party whom he votes for actually taking part, even carrying the coffin, in a paramilitary terrorist funeral.
What a sectarian hypocrite.
Did he at least mention the piper?...

Paddyc

Can you
ou state for a provable fact that nobody of any RCC faith supports NI football team at club, child, minor, junior or senior level anywhere?

If not, then your accusations of sectarianism go out the window....
I never claimed that and have said that the NI Football team have made enormous strides in removing sectarianism from their game. Every so often they’re let down by their fans, but what can you expect from a pig but a grunt?

death or glory

So the GAA allows Republicans in ranks. What is worse republicans do the things which a typical republican does.

How come these things are still perfectly legal.......
I never said the GAa should be made illegal.
Just should be recognised as a sporting organisation only for nationalists.

death or glory

If you want to make that assertion go right ahead.

The Queen as you well know, like all Unionists, wouldn't be allowed to be a member of the Gaara.

McSlaggart

The Queen as you well know, like all Unionists, wouldn't be allowed to be a member of the Gaara.
That is simple a lie. A lie with no basis in fact.

The fact you would like it to be true is a sign of your utter desperation at the state of the orange order.

death or glory

That is simple a lie. A lie with no basis in fact.

The fact you would like it to be true is a sign of your utter desperation at the state of the orange order.
How really stupid are you?
Can you not read the rules of the GAAra or do you just not understand them?

It gives me great pleasure, for the Umpteenth time to post the rules that clearly show that Unionists are not allowed to be members of the GAA.

http://res.cloudinary.com/dvrbaruzq/image/upload/xlasjshmfdcmfrynmvhz.pdf

2018 GAA rules

The primary purpose of the G.A.A. is the organisation of native pastimes and the promotion of athletic fitness as a means to create a disciplined, self- reliant, nationalminded manhood,

Since she has not control over all the national territory, Ireland’s claim to nationhood is impaired.

Today, the native games take on a new significance when it is realised that they have been a part, and still are a part, of the Nation’s desire to live her own life, to govern her own affairs.

Chapter 1 Aims and ethos

1.1 Name
The name of the Association is: “The Gaelic Athletic Association”.

1.2 Basic Aim The Association is a National Organisation which has as its basic aim the strengthening of the National Identity in a 32 County Ireland through the preservation and promotion of Gaelic Games and pastimes.

1.8 National Flag and Anthem (a) The National Flag should be flown at games in accordance with protocol. (b) Where the National Anthem

2.1 membership

(b) Membership of the Association shall be granted only by a Club, to persons who subscribe to and undertake to further the aims and objectives of the Gaelic Athletic Association, as stated in the Official Guide

Organisation which has as its basic aim the strengthening of the National Identity in a 32 County Ireland

Membership of the Association shall be granted only by a Club, to persons who subscribe to and undertake to further the aims and objectives of the Gaelic Athletic Association

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

DOG have yis got that hefty piece of skirt who led the Ra funeral lined up to play this coming 12th? Or would her fat arse be kicked outta town for playing for Ra heads?

McSlaggart

How really stupid are you?
Can you not read the rules of the GAAra or do you just not understand them?

It gives me great pleasure, for the Umpteenth time to post the rules that clearly show that Unionists are not allowed to be members of the GAA.

Hi you can keep repeating a lie as often as you like. It does not make it true.

It does show how desperate you are for it to be True. The GAA allows everyone to join this is clearly shown by the PSNI and British army putting out teams.

death or glory

Hi you can keep repeating a lie as often as you like. It does not make it true.

It does show how desperate you are for it to be True. The GAA allows everyone to join this is clearly shown by the PSNI and British army putting out teams.
You re one to be talking about lies.
I have clearly posted up the 2018 Gaara rules which from the start show that Unionists cannot be members and are thus banned.
How dare you call me a liar, when both you and I, and anybody who reads the rules knows it to be true.

Just because you want to pretend the Gaa is not sectarian doesn't make it true.
Every other poster when confronted with the facts about the sectarian Gaa accepts it and shuts up except you and Ratsatse who make fools out of yourselves by continuing the farce.

Never pick an arguement you are going to lose.
The gift that keeps on giving.

McSlaggart

You re one to be talking about lies.
I have clearly posted up the 2018 Gaara rules which from the start show that Unionists cannot be members and are thus banned.
How dare you call me a liar, when both you and I, and anybody who reads the rules knows it to be true.

Just because you want to pretend the Gaa is not sectarian doesn't make it true.
Every other poster when confronted with the facts about the sectarian Gaa accepts it and shuts up except you and Ratsatse who make fools out of yourselves by continuing the farce.

Never pick an arguement you are going to lose.
The gift that keeps on giving.
You should state the rules a few more times if it keeps you happy.

The PSNI and British army have the ability to read the rules and come to a conclusion as to their meaning. The fact that they put out teams means they did not arrive at the same conclusion that you have.

Please forward your arguments to the PSNI and Brtiish army as they need your assistance on this matter.

death or glory

DOG have yis got that hefty piece of skirt who led the Ra funeral lined up to play this coming 12th? Or would her fat arse be kicked outta town for playing for Ra heads?
Yeah,
She's leading our lodge at the twelfth in Donemana.
She has a great set

Of lungs off course.

She could blow all day.

death or glory

Blow for the coin not for Loyalty-
Says Reb terrorist supporter whose terrorist funeral mates had to pay an enemy PSNI piper to lead their funeral.
Have youse no music in youse?

michael-mcivor

Says Reb terrorist supporter whose terrorist funeral mates had to pay an enemy PSNI piper to lead their funeral.
Have youse no music in youse?
RUC piper actually- it’s those little details you always miss that actually matter-not that you would notice them anyway-

death or glory

RUC piper actually- it’s those little details you always miss that actually matter-not that you would notice them anyway-
Even better.
Can you rebs not even learn to play and march.
What did mammy make you for tae this evening?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies