Osama bin Laden: is he alive or is he dead?

kerdasi amaq

There are claims that Osama bin Laden is dead, and has been so since November-December 2001, which means that all the tapes and videos of him are fakes.

Northerntruthseeker: Is The News Media FINALLY Realizing Bin Laden Has Been DEAD For Almost 8 Years?

Osama Bin Laden died sometime in November,2001. The Pakistani, Iranian, and other news services knew about this back then, and yet our Zionist controlled MSM in the west ignored that fact. I have been wondering why, but the answer is obvious....They needed to keep this boogeyman alive all of this time to keep the fear in the general populace alive so that they could continue with their phoney "War on Terror".

Here are some truths, readers: Osama Bin Laden had absolutely NOTHING to do with the attacks on September 11th, 2001. He never claimed responsibility, and even the FBI could not find evidence to charge him with the crime....

Last edited:

Aristodemus

I'm convinced Bin Laden has been dead for years. As for the suggestion that he is some innocent abroad who had nothing to do with 9/11 that is preposterous. Hope he burns in hell

just sayin

i heard hes alive from a good source............... mrs. una bin laden! hes Irish granny!

mryoungdan

How familiar are you with him Jay Jay. He was needed to run and win the Senate seat in Minnesota but let the side down. He wants to run for president

Jay Jay

How familiar are you with him Jay Jay. He was needed to run and win the Senate seat in Minnesota but let the side down. He wants to run for president
I wouldn't be that familiar with him, but I did just watch a clip of him sayin he wasn't running for anythin, it's not for him... I just like how he talks sense, well to me anyways.

darkhorse

my guess is that he is alive but in bad health
apparently he needs kidney dialysis and so is not far from a hospital with those facilities
some say he in is abu dhabi but who knows
if he were dead i think they would tell us
either way his 'al queda' organisation has failed
and the world has moved on

mryoungdan

He was governor of Minnesota as an independent. He could easily have beaten both Frankin and the rep incumbant. Now the dems have 60 senate votes which is exactly what is needed to defeat a fillerbuster.

He could not easily be intimidated. He and Hulk Hogan were the 2 big wrestlers in the early 80s.

He was a navy seal.

Jesse Ventura Lays Waste To Fox And Friends (VIDEO)

See him chasing the guy away

Aristodemus

my guess is that he is alive but in bad health
apparently he needs kidney dialysis
and so is not far from a hospital with those facilities
some say he in is abu dhabi but who knows
if he were dead i think they would tell us
either way his 'al queda' organisation has failed
and the world has moved on
This is so much better than I hoped for. He is in agony in this life.

Jay Jay

I really hate those ppl on Fox News, although, those 3 look good compared to Hannity and Bill O'Reilly!

I know Osama's brother bailed out Bush with lots of money years ago, but is it true Osama himself was part of the CIA??

Cellach

Starred in Predator with Arnie as well, making it the only film I personally know of that contained two future state governors. Brian Kilmeade is a little scumbag.

Last edited:

darkhorse

realistically he is in the border regions of pakistan / afganistan
which is where the pakistan army are attacking right now
regions which were never before opened to civilisation
i hope they capture him rather than kill him
interesting times ahead

mryoungdan

I really hate those ppl on Fox News, although, those 3 look good compared to Hannity and Bill O'Reilly!

I know Osama's brother bailed out Bush with lots of money years ago, but is it true Osama himself was part of the CIA??

Lets not derail this thread but yes Obama did a great job in the 80s against the Soviets.

Some say this tall guy is Obama here talking to Brezinski. Judge for yourself

Osama Bin Laden and Zbigniew Brzezinski on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Alive. Last i heard he was seen leaving George and Barbara Bush's house.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies