Our future King on 2 day visit to Ulster.

death or glory

Prince Charles is on a 2 day tour of Ulster.
He spent early today in Belfast and celebrating 50 years of the University of Ulster, Coleraine.

IRA members lined up to shake his hand in Belfast, Prince Charles was most gracious and cheekily joked with him "Hope you haven't parked illegally today"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44445748

The word is that he is heading to Omagh tomorrow to open new hospital.

D

Deleted member 48908

HM Queen Elizabeth II has no intention of allowing that buffoon to succeed her to the throne.

death or glory

HM Queen Elizabeth II has no intention of allowing that buffoon to succeed her to the throne.
Can you back this silly allegation up.

When Her Majesty eventually dies, Prince Charles automatically becomes King.

belfast1981

I do believe the Queen recently stated at the meeting of commonwealth leaders that she wanted Charles to take over as leader of the commonwealth and hence become King of England.

Even if this is not the case and I am wrong, as her son, Charles is the next in line successor to Queen Elizabeth II.

tokkie

Prince Charles is on a 2 day tour of Ulster.
He spent early today in Belfast and celebrating 50 years of the University of Ulster, Coleraine.

IRA members lined up to shake his hand in Belfast, Prince Charles was most gracious and cheekily joked with him "Hope you haven't parked illegally today"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44445748

The word is that he is heading to Omagh tomorrow to open new hospital.
Charles has been over a lot recently. Is it a farewell tour or has he been briefed to woo the CNRs ahead of them becoming the majority?

D

Deleted member 48908

I do believe the Queen recently stated at the meeting of commonwealth leaders that she wanted Charles to take over as leader of the commonwealth and hence become King of England.
She should probably suspend the Keith Richards-esque monthly blood transfusions then.

death or glory

Northsideman

Is the guy who wants to be a tampon going to be talking to the trees?

belfast1981

I still do think Prince William would be far more suitable though for the role.

D

Deleted member 48908

Are you seriously suggesting she is going to get her own son killed.

Absolutely crazy idea.
Perish the thought, old chap. Merely suggesting that Her Majesty is in better physical condition than the Prince of Wales.

death or glory

Perish the thought, old chap. Merely suggesting that Her Majesty is in better physical condition than the Prince of Wales.
Didn't realise you were the Queen's and Prince Charles doctor.

If so I bow to your better judgement.

If not I think you are chatting rubbish.

Mickeymac

Charles has been over a lot recently. Is it a farewell tour or has he been briefed to woo the CNRs ahead of them becoming the majority?

Royal visits to the sick counties are historically followed with bad news for onionism.....wonder what's in store for them now:lol:

death or glory

New Threads

Most Replies