Outreach Ar La.

between the bridges

British MP Chris Hazzard has hit on nua way to outreach the Trojan horse of equality to his constituents from the PUL community. His door at the recently opened McNulty-Magorrian Advice Centre, (in honour of local IRA men Peter McNulty and Paul Magorrian) is wide open for all including of course the victims of the IRA...

Sinn Fein president Mary Lou McDonald was among the guests at the official opening of the office in Castlewellan at the end of last month.

Now a new sign has been erected for the McNulty-Magorrian Advice Centre, in honour of local IRA men Peter McNulty and Paul Magorrian.

Here what happened to Bilingual signs?

Welcome as this initiative outreach program is there have been claims that the UDA thought of it first...

Big Jocky from the centre said "The shinners our just copycats, since we've opened theres been so many tea eggs through the door that wee Andy be turning in his grave if he was dead''.

Some of the MP constituents thoughts...

Mr Heenan said that recently Mr Hazzard had condemned the UVF's Loughinisland massacre on one page of a local paper, while on another he "was giving a eulogy at a terrorist shrine in Castlewellan".

"What message does that send out to a vulnerable Protestant community in that town?" he asked.

"Sadly, using this office named after two terrorists shows selective condemnation of terrorism. I have challenged Chris Hazzard twice publicly and he has ignored them both. It appears he is not prepared to represent everybody in the constituency."

"I have demanded that Chris Hazzard speak out and condemn the murder of my father, but so far he hasn't responded. The murder of my father is an uncomfortable truth for the Provisional movement because he was not a member of the security forces," he said

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-mp-hazzards-move-into-building-named-after-provos-angers-victims-relatives-36629971.html

A spokesman for Innocent Victims United, added: "We have been contacted by several IVU families based in South Down who are deeply hurt by what has happened. A Member of Parliament for all? What a sickening insult".

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fin-sparks-fury-at-appalling-office-sign-honouring-ira-terrorists-36630712.html

“So how did that extend respect, integrity and equality to the minority unionist community in the area? And how does naming this advice centre after two IRA men extend respect to unionists in the area?

“After all the bloodshed and intimidation in this area the unionist community is only a shadow of its former self.”

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/sinn-fein-respect-agenda-queried-with-mp-s-office-named-after-ira-pair-1-8388148

"Both McNulty and Magorrian were IRA terrorists in the 1970s. Peter McNulty was killed by his own bomb as he tried to blow up Castlewellan RUC Station in 1972 and Paul Magorrian was shot by the security forces whilst he was on 'active service' in 1974.

Sinn Fein speak of 'reaching out' to their Unionist neighbours whilst erecting a sign which will cause enormous offense to the families of the 70 innocent victims of terrorism in South Down.

What makes this development even more appalling is that when he was elected as the MP for South Down, Hazzard promised that he would work for all the people of the constituency. How could anyone who is not a Republican feel comfortable going into a constituency office so obviously dedicated to two IRA terrorists?

Calls for controversial sign over Sinn Fein office in Castlewellan to come down - Q Radio

Remember folks votail Shin flake the party of outreach and Janus mirrors...

between the bridges

Jaysis. Yer getting desperate now.
Hi Holls, do ye approve of an MP's office been situated in a building commemorating terrorist's involved in the murders of said MP's constituents?...

hollandia

Hi Holls, do ye approve of an MP's office been situated in a building commemorating terrorist's involved in the murders of said MP's constituents?...
Honestly, I don't give a flying one, one way or another. I'll back the renaming of the building five minutes after yo back the renaming of Schomberg House. Until then, I won't give a single solitary sh1t, about the name of what building where. Because I'm chill, and don't spend my life in a constant state of sh1tstirring and outrage. Have fun :)

between the bridges

Honestly, I don't give a flying one, one way or another. I'll back the renaming of the building five minutes after yo back the renaming of Schomberg House. Until then, I won't give a single solitary sh1t, about the name of what building where. Because I'm chill, and don't spend my life in a constant state of sh1tstirring and outrage. Have fun :)
Tis there a MP's office in thon?

listen moi knows exposing Shin Flakes blatant hypocrisy upset's ye but no need to huff...

callas

Makes one nearly pine for the days when they erected quaint Marian Shrines on every crossroad in the country.

Now we have shrines to dead terrorists, lavishly funded by the tax payer, in the name of the peace process.

I suppose it does keep ex terrorists occupied and off the streets.

between the bridges

'Getting'???
LOL, long past that.....
Hi Jans, do ye approve of an MP's office been situated in a building commemorating terrorist's involved in the murders of said MP's constituents?...

RasherHash

British MP Chris Hazzard has hit on nua way to outreach the Trojan horse of equality to his constituents from the PUL community. His door at the recently opened McNulty-Magorrian Advice Centre, (in honour of local IRA men Peter McNulty and Paul Magorrian) is wide open for all including of course the victims of the IRA...

Sinn Fein president Mary Lou McDonald was among the guests at the official opening of the office in Castlewellan at the end of last month.

Now a new sign has been erected for the McNulty-Magorrian Advice Centre, in honour of local IRA men Peter McNulty and Paul Magorrian.

Here what happened to Bilingual signs?

Welcome as this initiative outreach program is there have been claims that the UDA thought of it first...

Big Jocky from the centre said "The shinners our just copycats, since we've opened theres been so many tea eggs through the door that wee Andy be turning in his grave if he was dead''.

Some of the MP constituents thoughts...

Mr Heenan said that recently Mr Hazzard had condemned the UVF's Loughinisland massacre on one page of a local paper, while on another he "was giving a eulogy at a terrorist shrine in Castlewellan".

"What message does that send out to a vulnerable Protestant community in that town?" he asked.

"Sadly, using this office named after two terrorists shows selective condemnation of terrorism. I have challenged Chris Hazzard twice publicly and he has ignored them both. It appears he is not prepared to represent everybody in the constituency."

"I have demanded that Chris Hazzard speak out and condemn the murder of my father, but so far he hasn't responded. The murder of my father is an uncomfortable truth for the Provisional movement because he was not a member of the security forces," he said

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-mp-hazzards-move-into-building-named-after-provos-angers-victims-relatives-36629971.html

A spokesman for Innocent Victims United, added: "We have been contacted by several IVU families based in South Down who are deeply hurt by what has happened. A Member of Parliament for all? What a sickening insult".

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fin-sparks-fury-at-appalling-office-sign-honouring-ira-terrorists-36630712.html

“So how did that extend respect, integrity and equality to the minority unionist community in the area? And how does naming this advice centre after two IRA men extend respect to unionists in the area?

“After all the bloodshed and intimidation in this area the unionist community is only a shadow of its former self.”

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/sinn-fein-respect-agenda-queried-with-mp-s-office-named-after-ira-pair-1-8388148

"Both McNulty and Magorrian were IRA terrorists in the 1970s. Peter McNulty was killed by his own bomb as he tried to blow up Castlewellan RUC Station in 1972 and Paul Magorrian was shot by the security forces whilst he was on 'active service' in 1974.

Sinn Fein speak of 'reaching out' to their Unionist neighbours whilst erecting a sign which will cause enormous offense to the families of the 70 innocent victims of terrorism in South Down.

What makes this development even more appalling is that when he was elected as the MP for South Down, Hazzard promised that he would work for all the people of the constituency. How could anyone who is not a Republican feel comfortable going into a constituency office so obviously dedicated to two IRA terrorists?

Calls for controversial sign over Sinn Fein office in Castlewellan to come down - Q Radio

Remember folks votail Shin flake the party of outreach and Janus mirrors...
In fairness the nationalist community have spent their entire lives surrounded by Brit and unionist terrorist memorials, so really you're just getting it up the jaxy the way the cat'licks have for donkey's years.

Enjoy :)

between the bridges

In fairness the nationalist community have spent their entire lives surrounded by Brit and unionist terrorist memorials, so really you're just getting it up the jaxy the way the cat'licks have for donkey's years.

Enjoy :)
Hi Hashrash, do ye approve of an MP's office been situated in a building commemorating terrorist's involved in the murders of said MP's constituents?...

callas

There's a shrine to dead terrorists all over the country, including one at beal na blath (lavishly funded by the taxpayer), where blueshirts regularly worship.
So Scum Feign are not that different to Scum Gale, is that what you are saying. Is it Scum Feign merely want to ape Scum Gale? Scum Gale, to be fair to them, at least try to play down their terrorist, fascist past.

RasherHash

Makes one nearly pine for the days when they erected quaint Marian Shrines on every crossroad in the country.

Now we have shrines to dead terrorists, lavishly funded by the tax payer, in the name of the peace process.

I suppose it does keep ex terrorists occupied and off the streets.
There were quaint IRA statues beside the religious ones all over the country as well don't forget, memorials to Sean Russel, Martin Savage and James Connolly come to mind for a start.

Besides every country has memorials to their dead terrorists, no more so than the Brit's who have mass incinerator of children, infants and women by the ten's of thousands, Bomber Harris, as pride of place in the middle of Londonistan :roll:

Socratus O' Pericles

What about all the poor Dubs who have to live on Cromwellsfort Road? Oliver Cromwell, on his way to Drogheda, camped near Crumlin Village and Cromwellsfort Road is believed to have been named after him...ya don't hear them compalinin'........and he was one of the biggest terrorists in the history of the country.......

between the bridges

Sandra Harrison, whose brother was killed by the IRA 30 years ago, and chairs a local victims group called MAST (Mourne Action for Survivors of Terrorism), said many who live in Castlewellan were disgusted.

"We feel like our noses are being rubbed in it. We are being reminded again and again every time we drive past that centre about the terrorists," she said.

"This does not feel like equality - Mr Hazzard is the MP for South Down, but operating out of that office, there will be many people who would not feel comfortable walking through that door.

"My brother was murdered 30 years ago last week. You try to get on with life, but seeing signs like that really brings the trauma back."

fifilawe

Go bhfóire Dia ort BtB ach tá trua agam duit , tá beagán/Mórán seafóid cuir as díot.

RasherHash

Hi Hashrash, do ye approve of an MP's office been situated in a building commemorating terrorist's involved in the murders of said MP's constituents?...
As I stated already, yes I approve of brave IRA volunteers having buildings named after them, it's the least a grateful community can do IMHO.

Antóin Mac Comháin

So Scum Feign are not that different to Scum Gale, is that what you are saying. Is it Scum Feign merely want to ape Scum Gale? Scum Gale, to be fair to them, at least try to play down their terrorist, fascist past.

There is an ongoing Crown Force operation in Lurgan, the area is swamped with personal. Last night local Republicans were targeted and homes raided in the area.

[video]https://youtu.be/Vx2ep-E5g-A[/video]

A bit more like FF than FG, but there you go.

RasherHash

Sandra Harrison, whose brother was killed by the IRA 30 years ago, and chairs a local victims group called MAST (Mourne Action for Survivors of Terrorism), said many who live in Castlewellan were disgusted.

"We feel like our noses are being rubbed in it. We are being reminded again and again every time we drive past that centre about the terrorists," she said.

"This does not feel like equality - Mr Hazzard is the MP for South Down, but operating out of that office, there will be many people who would not feel comfortable walking through that door.

"My brother was murdered 30 years ago last week. You try to get on with life, but seeing signs like that really brings the trauma back."

I think most people can put the past behind them to some extent and work with their MP.

Nationalists have to hold their noses when dealing with Brit's and unionists so unionists will have to do the same.

It's called equality.

callas

For many provisional Scum Feign voters, the main job of their public representative is to rub peoples noses in the atrocities of the troubles. They cannot commit any more atrocities because of the peace process and its fat financial dividends for the pigs at the trough. That is why they have the need to wring as much relish as possible out of past glories, like kingsmill for example.

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies