Outsider to ban local children from establishment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 48908
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48908

Alan Andrews, who may or may not be part of the Andrews political dynasty, is a self proclaimed "serial entrepreneur ".

This carpetbagging Dubliner has decided to open what he is calling an "Adults Only" coffee shop at the Old Barracks in Birdhill. I know what you're all thinking, and no!...there won't be scantily clad baristas, nor will there be a bowl for keys at the door. Instead this outsider has decided that persons under the age of twelve or fourteen will not be admitted.

This sounds like a rather ageist agenda from this guy who says, "I have got kids". One wonders how exactly he "got" them, and how many he "got".

Seems irresponsible of the good people of Limerick to allow this individual to continue with his plan to discriminate against these under twelve or fourteen year olds.

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/business/307476/adults-only-cafeto-open-off-limerick-motorway.html

Dame_Enda

I think people are entitled to some peace and quiet, especially parents with large and young families.

The Field Marshal

Good idea.

About time somebody decided to ban the screaming
undisciplined snotty sprogs that certain parents deem it ok to inflict on the general public.

NYCKY

Good idea.

undisciplined snotty sprogs that certain parents deem it ok to inflict on the general public.
Agree, a great idea and hopefully it takes off.

Some parents think their screaming little terrors are hysterically funny and adored by anyone who comes into contact with them. It seems to be particularly acute on airplanes as parents know their children can't get too far.

D

Deleted member 48908

Good idea.

I never figured you as a supporter of breaking up the family unit. This is tantamount to post-birth abortion.

The Field Marshal

I never figured you as a supporter of breaking up the family unit. This is tantamount to post-birth abortion.
Don't be an an idiot.
I am all in favour of a well disciplined family unit the bigger the better.

What Im criticising is the spoiled brat.

Are you one of those who never grew up?

cunnyfunt

I think people need to get the fook over themselves.

The Field Marshal

D

Deleted member 48908

Don't be an an idiot.
I am all in favour of a well disciplined family unit the bigger the better.

What Im criticising is the spoiled brat.

Are you one of those who never grew up?
This "entrepreneur" doesn't discriminate between spoiled brat or the well disciplined child. He plans to exclude all children under the age of "twelve or fourteen" with prejudice. Eliminating them altogether.

dizillusioned

Great idea... now if they could only bring this along to flights...

It is always the parents who are at fault..a kid screaming ALL the way across the Atlantic and the stupid parents walking up and down the aisles with it, annoying the SH!TE out of everyone. Eventually, an exasperated woman sitting two rows back took the child and had him quiet in two seconds.... needless to say, those two parents were HATED by two hundred other people.

NYCKY

This "entrepreneur" doesn't discriminate between spoiled brat or the well disciplined child. He plans to exclude all children under the age of "twelve or fourteen" with prejudice. Eliminating them altogether.
Thus ensuring "no discrimination". It shouldn't be up the "entrepreneur" to decide who is a spoiled brat and who is disciplined.

Cruimh

Great idea... now if they could only bring this along to flights...

It is always the parents who are at fault..a kid screaming ALL the way across the Atlantic and the stupid parents walking up and down the aisles with it, annoying the SH!TE out of everyone. Eventually, an exasperated woman sitting two rows back took the child and had him quiet in two seconds.... needless to say, those two parents were HATED by two hundred other people.
Air Marshals should be allowed to set their phasers to "stun" - or if the technology isn't available, be allowed to administer a belt of thorazine.

Casablanca

Good idea.

Careful what you wish for.
You’d be among the first banned from P.ie if the rule was applied here.

wexfordman

What an odd thread title, "outsider". What's the relevance ?

cracjerz

I've noticed in the more expensive coffee shops the parents pay more attention to the kids. It preempts the screaming and if it gets bad they bring the kids out. Just a tip for anyone on the thread.

milipod

[video=youtube;zUnhfvGdmmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUnhfvGdmmw[/video]

New Threads

Most Replies