We end up paying their debts just as we Paid the debts of
Ivan Yeats
Quinn Insurance
Regina Docherty
Theresa Lowe
Gareth Fitzgerald
Some Judges
RTE staff & Retired Staff
The list goes on & ordinary workers are pursued for a few thousand in Mortgage Arrears
This is FG FF justice

Courts news Ireland
The High Court has allowed an appeal brought by Ronan Ryan, husband of former Miss Ireland and TV presenter Pamela Flood, against a circuit court decision allowing a financial fund repossess the couple's home in Clontarf. Courts News Ireland on Twitter

Gwannow

@Ordinaryman13
We end up paying their debts just as we Paid the debts of
Ivan Yeats
Quinn Insurance
Regina Docherty
Theresa Lowe
Gareth Fitzgerald
Some Judges
RTE staff & Retired Staff
The list goes on & ordinary workers are pursued for a few thousand in Mortgage Arrears
This is FG FF justice
I never thought that I would ever agree with you on anything until this post. I do 100%. There is hope for you after all. I gladdens my heart to think that.

DJP

Website
darrenjprior.blogspot.com
Twitter
https://twitter.com/DarrenJPrior
Seemingly Paschal Donohue didn't mention an increase in funding to RTÉ and TG4 in his speech today. Is he letting Richard Bruton make the decision? Usually the Minister for Finance makes it I think.

RasherHash

David Cullinane
There is something wrong and obscene about TD’s who received 3 pay increases in 2 years deferring a 30 cent an hour increase in the minimum wage. A rotten decision with the Gov hiding behind Brexit. #budget2020

Gwannow

Now is Leo making a deal with the super, lying Trump fan Boris, who will use it to get a majority in the British election and then do what they have done with the other Brexit agreement and renege on it. The Backstop cannot be jettisoned, I do not trust Leo ( or most others in FG - I reserve judgement on Coveney).

RasherHash

The three main political party leaders in Ireland @LeoVaradkar
@MichealMartinTD
#MarylouMcDonald
voted three separate pay increase for themselves in the past three years
yet they denied a €5 cost of living increase to Irish Old Age Pensioners in the recent budget.
#AllTheSame Paddy McKenna 🇮🇪 on Twitter

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies