P.ie Official Blasphemy Thread

Ecoguy

The People behind the publication Alive should be removed to a remote island in the pacific(preferably one of the nuke tested ones) so their toxic propaganda can be kept away from susceptible members of the public:)

ArtyQueing

seenitallb4

Bob Dylan was only good for a few years.

Andrew49

Twitter
AndrewSB49

mmrebel

I'm God ....................................
You ask why? well its because I'm from Cork and I'm great so i must be God as for the Jews being Gods chosen people wrong!! its us Cork folk that are Gods chosen people it all a vast Langer conspiracy not a Jewish one.
Oh and all our nuns look like this

I wouldn't recommend goggling sexy nuns

Outlander

I wouldn't recommend goggling sexy nuns
I can agree with this recommendation. I had a cousin in the nuns. They had a holiday house on the beach to which we were invited one summer. There were no black habits on the beach, which led to some confused teenage moments...

Clanrickard

femmefatale

I'm God ....................................
You ask why? well its because I'm from Cork and I'm great so i must be God as for the Jews being Gods chosen people wrong!! its us Cork folk that are Gods chosen people it all a vast Langer conspiracy not a Jewish one.
Oh and all our nuns look like this
:rolleyes: Disappointing.

femmefatale

The mere caricature of a particular group does not make something racist or xenophobic. Otherwise, a large proportion of cartoons would be racist (that are clearly not).
There are Muslims all over the world. These 'cartoons' depict Arab Muslims alone. To my mind they are racist and xenophobic. You and others may disagree. You may, however, be letting your attitude to Islam and /or religion generally cloud your judgment.

LDF

While i'm sorry to interupt the aged reliving their student radical days through an anonymous internet forum I think there is a need to introduce a few facts into this "debate" -

- Dermot Ahern did not introduce a law against blasphemy. The law was already there.
- The wording of the law introduced by Ahern makes it highly unlikely that any group could bring prosecutions for alleged blasphemy.
- To remove blasphemy as a criminal offence in Ireland would require a constitutional referendum. A referendum which would be highly devisive and would probably fail.

Anyway, those are the facts. Carry on with the 1/2 naked nuns.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies