P.ie's recommended places to eat in Ireland ...

sadmal

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Dublin city centre for Sunday lunch that welcomes children over 10?

Plenty of places for adults but we wanted somewhere nice for a birthday lunch but not fast food places.

Drogheda445

Would recommend the Italee Café on Oliver Plunkett Street in Cork. Lovely place to have lunch and very reasonable prices. Had one of the best lasagnas in years there a few weeks back. :)

ger12

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Dublin city centre for Sunday lunch that welcomes children over 10?

Plenty of places for adults but we wanted somewhere nice for a birthday lunch but not fast food places.
The Chili Club off Grafton Street is lovely and cosy if you like Thai food. Pacino's on Suffolk Street is grand (Italian). Youngsters still go for the Captain America on Grafton.

GDPR

The Saltee Chipper, Kilmore Quay, Wexford - Best fish and chips in Ireland.

My tastes are pretty low brow. I do enjoy a burrito in Tolteca of Baggot St.
Have a hankering for it right now. The Premier on South Main Street, Wexford ain't bad either.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

flavirostris

Have a hankering for it right now. The Premier on South Main Street, Wexford ain't bad either.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
The Haddock is the pick of the bunch IMO but the place is always packed, which tells you all you need to know.

Haddock, Chips and Garlic sauce, washed down with a can of coke.. a feast fit for a king.

Mushroom

Vegetarian with vegan options - no thanks. Just as well I checked out the link - will be in Cork sometime over the next few weeks, would have tried it if it served real food.;)
With that one-eyed attitude, Paradiso is far too good for you - and I'm a 100% carnivore who loves my steaks blue and bloody!

So go here: Gourmet Burger Bistro Restaurant Cork

(You'll thank me afterwards.)

Mushroom

On the subject of Galway 20 years ago, had a great meal in a little restaurant in Clifden, near the Alcock & Brown hotel. I am sure it is long gone.
Problem is that every second shop in the vicinity of the Alcock and Brown was a little restaurant 20 years ago! There was a lovely restaurant nearby called O'Grady's. But I haven't been to Clifden for ages so it's probably long gone.

Nesuno

Govinda's Middle Abbey St. Dublin. Finest vegetarian Indian food.

Mushroom

flavirostris

A couple of salad places have popped up in Dublin and are highly recommended. Chopped & Sprout. Both of these places do a mean salad. I like a bowl with lots of crunchy kale and broccoli, turkey and caesar dressing. Delish.

Erudite Caveman

A couple of salad places have popped up in Dublin and are highly recommended. Chopped & Sprout. Both of these places do a mean salad. I like a bowl with lots of crunchy kale and broccoli, turkey and caesar dressing. Delish.
Liberal foods eh? You are what you eat, and I give you until Christmas before you wonder puzzlingly about which bathroom you'd like to use.

flavirostris

Liberal foods eh? You are what you eat, and I give you until Christmas before you wonder puzzlingly about which bathroom you'd like to use.
No way. I may eat like a Salon reader but that's where it ends. Eating healthy foods dosen't mean you have to be a complete libtard.

Hitler was a vegetarian FFS.

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

No way. I may eat like a Salon reader but that's where it ends. Eating healthy foods dosen't mean you have to be a complete libtard.

Hitler was a vegetarian FFS.
Hipster tendencies(or should that be tendies?) but alt-right pepe's....this is you isn't it flav?

Top Bottom