P.ie's recommended places to eat in Ireland ...

Blokesbloke

Anyone know where Sean Gallagher, Ryan Tubridy and Joan Burton favour?

statsman

The Tuscany Bistro in Limerick does a very nice line in pizzas.

Catalpast

Burdocks in Temple Bar

Excellent Fish & Chips!

But I forked out 24 EUROS for two portions last Friday night!:shock:

Might try somewhere else next time.....

Socratus O' Pericles

Harry's Café Bar in Dun Laoghaire does the best lunch in the whole of the saith cainty.

Not unreasonable.

Blokesbloke

Burdocks in Temple Bar

Excellent Fish & Chips!

But I forked out 24 EUROS for two portions last Friday night!:shock:

Might try somewhere else next time.....
Did ye get drinks with that?

TakeitAll

There used to be a place in Galway (twenty bloody years ago, jaysas, where does the time go) called Scottys. The subs were lovely, pickles and all sorts of yokes before we all got fancy.

Any know if it's still there?
Yeah it is still there. The service from some young blonde one, or lack of it, put us off going again, it wasn't all that either.

Mushroom

Your best meal eating out was? Expensive? Cheap?

Where locally to you would you recommend?

Another really decent place for breakfast and lunch is surprising really as it's such a tourist attraction, Maguires Coffee Shop at the Hill of Tara. It's usually pretty busy with tourists. Great chowder, steak sandwich and a really tasty poached egg breakfast with home made bread. Best coffee my coffee friend lover has ever tasted (I stick to tea).

Didn't spot this last year but can thoroughly endorse ger's recommendation for Maguires on the Hill of Tara. I eat there whenever I'm in the vicinity of Navan. Excellent food/coffee and good service.

Only drawback is that some of the clientele can be a bit dodgy, but if you're lucky, she won't be there!

ger12

Didn't spot this last year but can thoroughly endorse ger's recommendation for Maguires on the Hill of Tara. I eat there whenever I'm in the vicinity of Navan. Excellent food/coffee and good service.

Only drawback is that some of the clientele can be a bit dodgy, but if you're lucky, she won't be there!
Must keep an eye out for you old fart. I'll try not to kick the walking stick from under you.

New Threads

Top Bottom