• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Pack your Bags, the Government has found a Job for You!

BlackLion

Last edited:

Mackers

Any handy numbers in the Algarve on the list?

Mackers

With you there Mac, bloody freezing today.
I'm on the beach in Praia Da Rocha. In me dreams, flipping froze this morning shovelling snow off the drive way again. When will it end?:mad:

ManUnited

Are you serious?
Of course, ever heard of the 'free movement of people? one of the four freedoms? The idea is to enable people to move around the EU to where the work is. Obviously it isn't the only reason, but it is a major one.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I heard from a friend in Donegal 2 years ago that they were paying entire families to emigrate.

Now I know it to be true, all this story needs is a relocation grant and we have BASICALLY the overlord class telling people to get out or we will cut you off.

When Doherty brought this up last night..

Pearse Doherty ‏@PearseDoherty 18h Just read the Malta letter out in Dail FG chair burst out laughing might be funny 4 some but that is response of gov 2 unemployment crisis

FakeViking

Breaking News: Social Welfare advises client of job vacancy.

Whatever next? The SF money tree begins to grow roots?

Rural

I'm on the beach in Praia Da Rocha. In me dreams, flipping froze this morning shovelling snow off the drive way again. When will it end?:mad:
We don't have enough money to buy oil, I have no job so I stayed in the bed.:)

Although I won't do this tomorrow.

Old Irish

Of course, ever heard of the 'free movement of people? one of the four freedoms? The idea is to enable people to move around the EU to where the work is. Obviously it isn't the only reason, but it is a major one.
The man is 60 years old and lives in Ireland. Get a grip the lot of ya :confused:

RobertW

Do you seriously think that any self respecting country would take ours?
Sure. . .we could send our Minister for Justice over there.

When he gets off the plane (from first class of course) he can begin sanctioning members of their police force.

All of this for the bargain knock down price of 169k+ expenses per annum?

Everyone's a winner.

Popular Threads

Most Replies