• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Paddy Jackson to sue Amadan O'Riordan, over Twitter comment

Wise-up

The A Level 'repeats' could hint at a low IQ and these individuals tend to be easily manipulated. Who knows what went on behind the scenes...
Lots of possibilities. Sometimes, quite ‘high achievers’ repeat A levels, to get into the medicine school of choice. But I suppose it can also be undertaken to please high achieving or aspirational parents.

Last edited:

Wise-up

Can I ask what evidence was presented that makes Paddy Jackson a misogynist or sexist?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Didn’t his WhatsApp, message with 4 others say something to effect “a lot of spit”... which certainly echoed the statement to police.

Last edited:

Tattie Bread

Didn’t his WhatsApp, message with 4 others say something to effect “a lot of spit”... which certainly echoed the statement to police.
The only WhatsApp message that Paddy Jackson sent in the whole WhatsApp group chat was, "There was a lot of spit". Is that what makes him a Misogynist or Sexist? I would like someone who has condemned him to never play for Ireland or Ulster again to answer.

Niall996

The only WhatsApp message that Paddy Jackson sent in the whole WhatsApp group chat was, "There was a lot of spit". Is that what makes him a Misogynist or Sexist? I would like someone who has condemned him to never play for Ireland or Ulster again to answer.

You can call one of the main ones directly and ask.

artfoley56

Sure. *I’m* the one being obtuse. Not the guy who has spent several posts clinging desperately to a piece of pedantry.
Still not answering the question, or am I being pedantic?

artfoley56

I disagree.
Great. We disagree. I disagree with your idea that oriordan would be facing conviction under defamation law. I'm right and you're wrong but you've very cowardly run away.

Arise sir Robin.

Wise-up

Great. We disagree. I disagree with your idea that oriordan would be facing conviction under defamation law. I'm right and you're wrong but you've very cowardly run away.

Arise sir Robin.
Thanks...for successfully tweaking the nose, of that sanctimonious prig.

Mercurial

Arise sir Robin.
I never said he would be facing conviction. I said he wouldn’t want to risk it. Then you decided to be a pedant and here we are.

LISTOWEL MAN

Liveline Thursday 29 March 2018 - Liveline - RTÉ Radio 1

After the conclusion of the rape trial in Belfast yesterday, there has been a lot of focus on what alleged victims of sexual assault face in the justice system. Emma told Joe about her own experience pursuing a sexual assault case, in which the man was acquitted after a second trial. Emma says the experience was life-changing. In both trials, she was asked to act out the alleged assault on herself in front of the court.

LISTOWEL MAN

I hope Jackson proceeds with the trial and ends up spending 8 days on the stand, has his underwear displayed
that was unintentionally hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

call Eamon Dunphy as a character witness while we're at it

"he's innocent .. baby"

Judge: Mr Dunphy you're excused

hiding behind a poster

Originally Posted by MsDaisyC
I hope Jackson proceeds with the trial and ends up spending 8 days on the stand, has his underwear displayed
Question is, will the underwear stand up in court?

Herr Rommel

Jackson is an innocent man and should have the. Him to the cleaners.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies