Paddy Jackson to sue Amadan O'Riordan, over Twitter comment

artfoley56

I disagree.
Great. We disagree. I disagree with your idea that oriordan would be facing conviction under defamation law. I'm right and you're wrong but you've very cowardly run away.

Arise sir Robin.

Wise-up

Great. We disagree. I disagree with your idea that oriordan would be facing conviction under defamation law. I'm right and you're wrong but you've very cowardly run away.

Arise sir Robin.
Thanks...for successfully tweaking the nose, of that sanctimonious prig.

Mercurial

Arise sir Robin.
I never said he would be facing conviction. I said he wouldn’t want to risk it. Then you decided to be a pedant and here we are.

LISTOWEL MAN

Liveline Thursday 29 March 2018 - Liveline - RTÉ Radio 1

After the conclusion of the rape trial in Belfast yesterday, there has been a lot of focus on what alleged victims of sexual assault face in the justice system. Emma told Joe about her own experience pursuing a sexual assault case, in which the man was acquitted after a second trial. Emma says the experience was life-changing. In both trials, she was asked to act out the alleged assault on herself in front of the court.

LISTOWEL MAN

I hope Jackson proceeds with the trial and ends up spending 8 days on the stand, has his underwear displayed
that was unintentionally hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

call Eamon Dunphy as a character witness while we're at it

"he's innocent .. baby"

Judge: Mr Dunphy you're excused

hiding behind a poster

Originally Posted by MsDaisyC
I hope Jackson proceeds with the trial and ends up spending 8 days on the stand, has his underwear displayed
Question is, will the underwear stand up in court?

Herr Rommel

Jackson is an innocent man and should have the. Him to the cleaners.

hiding behind a poster

loathe and all as I am to defend HBAP but I believe hes referencing a line from HIGNFY when they were slating Michael winner who had threatened to sue them.
Correct. I don't think he'd threatened to sue them actually, AFAIR it was some other outlet who had made less than complimentary remarks about Winner's underpant hygiene.

artfoley56

Correct. I don't think he'd threatened to sue them actually, AFAIR it was some other outlet who had made less than complimentary remarks about Winner's underpant hygiene.
AFAIR the Winner threats started the liberal use of "allegedly" on HIGNFY. as for the undies, I think one of the redtops ran the story about his less than pristine undergarments and merton and hislop picked up that particular ball and ran with it.

jmcc

loathe and all as I am to defend HBAP but I believe hes referencing a line from HIGNFY when they were slating Michael winner who had threatened to sue them.
You may have to explain what HIGNFY is to Emily.

Telstar 62

Amadán is on his third nimby protest against the building of homes
in his constituency.... :sneaky:

....While regularly castigating the Govt. about the 'housing crisis'!!!! :laugh:

Emily Davison

You may have to explain what HIGNFY is to Emily.

True I had not realized it until another poster mentioned Hislop and Merton. On Michael Winner I’ll have to guess the late restaurant critic who used to write in the ST who was a favorite of mine. His mother lost a fortune on the tables of the town of shady people.

Apologies to HBAP if I took him up incorrectly.

Emily Davison

Jackson is an innocent man and should have the. Him to the cleaners.
That worked out well for him, the threat, didn’t it.

Of course if Jackson were really black like he dressed up, you would have been screaming for his head as a rapist. And if he’d been Muslim to boot, well you know the rest ...

Herr Rommel

That worked out well for him, the threat, didn’t it.

Of course if Jackson were really black like he dressed up, you would have been screaming for his head as a rapist. And if he’d been Muslim to boot, well you know the rest ...
His case was nothing like the other one being discussed as well you know.

New Threads

Top Bottom