Paddy Jackson to sue Amadan O'Riordan, over Twitter comment

Pabilito

Not proud of what I done, but, I beat a guy senseless after witnessing him kicking a woman on the ground, if I had of waited for law enforcement, who my wife contacted, the unfortunate girl would have died.
Could you not have just restrained him?.. you seem to be boasting here about violently beating a person senseless..

Watcher2

So

‘Physically defeated’

has a different meaning to the words listed?
"Defeated" can have a very broad array of meanings but you went straight to the extreme. Its funny because you basically brought to life the point the other poster was making as regards treatment from men v women.

It was very amusing. Thank you.

Pabilito

A justified intervention in the circumstances and as he was a violent scumbag you were entitled to incapacitate him, fair play.
There you are.. no evidence or validation of the truth of the alleged incident.. he could have made it all up but you believe it all hook line and sinker.. he could be a total fantasist .. a stalker. But you take his dubious story at face value.

Pabilito

You did the right thing. You had no time to be worrying about down the line.

So beating a person senseless is “doing the right thing” in your opinion..
At least we’re moving towards establishing moral positions with regards to decent behavior..

Pabilito

Just now picked up that recent post from you Emily, for clarification, if the young lady was conscious and not covered in blood, my reaction to avoid further attacks on her would have been measured to ensure the scumbag was held until the cops arrived on the scene.
Cringe inducing virtue signaling mangina .. no doubt a totally fabricated story invented to blague credibility and maybe a ride from another fantasist .

Emily Davison

Cringe inducing virtue signaling mangina .. no doubt a totally fabricated story invented to blague credibility and maybe a ride from another fantasist .
Your gripe with all women because you split up with your ex knows no bounds.

Your crude language speaks for itself.

Pabilito

Your gripe with all women because you split up with your ex knows no bounds.

Your crude language speaks for itself.
Anyone who has an Ex has by definition Split up..

You seem to consider marriage break us as weird?

Lolz.. what "crude" language are you referring to?..

Last edited:

Emily Davison

Anyone who has an Ex has by definition Split up..

You seem to consider marriage break us as weird?

Lolz.. what "crude" language are you referring to?..
QED - your prior post.

I’ve zero problem with marriage breakups. That’s entirely in your brain.

Northsideman

There you are.. no evidence or validation of the truth of the alleged incident.. he could have made it all up but you believe it all hook line and sinker.. he could be a total fantasist .. a stalker. But you take his dubious story at face value.
Exactly, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume all is correct and I have no reason to doubt him therefore he was correct. If he made it up SFW then nobody was hurt and you can relax and curtail your angst.

Peter72

Excuse me Peter. You made a statement which I asked about and from which you have been running since. Like I said, I don't follow rugby. I never have and I never will.

Don't make statements you cant back up. That is not a defence or a justification on my part for anything Jackson or his buddies did. And neither is my question a few weeks back about why no one is questioning the girls behaviour on the night either. Why is it always the bloke? If Jacksons behaviour is fair game, (which it is), then why isn't hers?
Jackson should know better than to use a young woman as a sexual object.

Watcher2

Jackson should know better than to use a young woman as a sexual object.
It would appear on this occasion that she objectified him too. So again, why is her behaviour not fair game too? And this is not victim blaming because she is not a victim. The court declared that there was not enough evidence to suggest there was a rape. A female eye witness testified that what went on was clearly consensual.

And just in general, did you ever listen to women as they talk about rugby players? The conversations can get fairly "salty" as they say.

Peter72

It would appear on this occasion that she objectified him too. So again, why is her behaviour not fair game too? And this is not victim blaming because she is not a victim. The court declared that there was not enough evidence to suggest there was a rape. A female eye witness testified that what went on was clearly consensual.

And just in general, did you ever listen to women as they talk about rugby players? The conversations can get fairly "salty" as they say.
Wow.

Victim blaming.

When did you start having misogynist tendencies?

Watcher2

Come now.

When did these misogynist tendencies first emerge in you?
OK, you are going to vomit claims on this thread and then refuse to back them up when challenged.

So, seeing as you wont answer my questions, I feel no obligation to answer yours (even though yours are only there as a deflection and are not real questions anyway).

Peter72

OK, you are going to vomit claims on this thread and then refuse to back them up when challenged.

So, seeing as you wont answer my questions, I feel no obligation to answer yours (even though yours are only there as a deflection and are not real questions anyway).
Youre the one blaming women here dude.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom