Paddy Jackson to sue Amadan O'Riordan, over Twitter comment

Mickeymac

Wonderful, beat a woman into submission, beat her unconscious or beat her to death.

You hero’s are, well amazing...

Not proud of what I done, but, I beat a guy senseless after witnessing him kicking a woman on the ground, if I had of waited for law enforcement, who my wife contacted, the unfortunate girl would have died.

Northsideman

Not proud of what I done, but, I beat a guy senseless after witnessing him kicking a woman on the ground, if I had of waited for law enforcement, who my wife contacted, the unfortunate girl would have died.
A justified intervention in the circumstances and as he was a violent scumbag you were entitled to incapacitate him, fair play.

Mickeymac

A justified intervention in the circumstances and as he was a violent scumbag you were entitled to incapacitate him, fair play.

Thank you for your support, his defense team tried to convince the prosecutors that I launched the attack..........unbelievable, thankfully I had loads of eye witnesses to counteract such crazy lies.

Mickeymac

Thank you for your support, his defense team tried to convince the prosecutors that I launched the attack..........unbelievable, thankfully I had loads of eye witnesses to counteract such crazy lies.

One worrying thing for me and family at the time was...........say there were no witnesses ?

Emily Davison

I do not have any issue with you intervening to save a life. However, it does seem you went too far, but I’m not sure. You seem to think so, from your post. I’m glad you saved a life though. I’ve seen fights, hard to know sometimes how much is too much, particularly in spur of the moment situations.

But your post was not what I was referring/responding to.

Mickeymac

I do not have any issue with you intervening to save a life. However, it does seem you went too far, but I’m not sure. You seem to think so, from your post. I’m glad you saved a life though. I’ve seen fights, hard to know sometimes how much is too much, particularly in spur of the moment situations.

But your post was not what I was referring/responding to.

Just now picked up that recent post from you Emily, for clarification, if the young lady was conscious and not covered in blood, my reaction to avoid further attacks on her would have been measured to ensure the scumbag was held until the cops arrived on the scene.

Emily Davison

Just now picked up that recent post from you Emily, for clarification, if the young lady was conscious and not covered in blood, my reaction to avoid further attacks on her would have been measured to ensure the scumbag was held until the cops arrived on the scene.
I hope he went to jail. Did he take you to court or was that the police. There’s a problem with taking someone on, you never know how they will react and you end up injured or worse. Then there’s the problem of going too far yourself.

Men like that are really something, sadly often women stay with them.

Pabilito

Could you not have just restrained him?.. you seem to be boasting here about violently beating a person senseless..

Watcher2

So

‘Physically defeated’

has a different meaning to the words listed?
"Defeated" can have a very broad array of meanings but you went straight to the extreme. Its funny because you basically brought to life the point the other poster was making as regards treatment from men v women.

It was very amusing. Thank you.

Pabilito

There you are.. no evidence or validation of the truth of the alleged incident.. he could have made it all up but you believe it all hook line and sinker.. he could be a total fantasist .. a stalker. But you take his dubious story at face value.

Pabilito

You did the right thing. You had no time to be worrying about down the line.

So beating a person senseless is “doing the right thing” in your opinion..
At least we’re moving towards establishing moral positions with regards to decent behavior..

Pabilito

Cringe inducing virtue signaling mangina .. no doubt a totally fabricated story invented to blague credibility and maybe a ride from another fantasist .

Emily Davison

Cringe inducing virtue signaling mangina .. no doubt a totally fabricated story invented to blague credibility and maybe a ride from another fantasist .
Your gripe with all women because you split up with your ex knows no bounds.

Your crude language speaks for itself.

Pabilito

Your gripe with all women because you split up with your ex knows no bounds.

Your crude language speaks for itself.
Anyone who has an Ex has by definition Split up..

You seem to consider marriage break us as weird?

Lolz.. what "crude" language are you referring to?..

Last edited:

Emily Davison

Anyone who has an Ex has by definition Split up..

You seem to consider marriage break us as weird?

Lolz.. what "crude" language are you referring to?..
QED - your prior post.

I’ve zero problem with marriage breakups. That’s entirely in your brain.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies