Palestine - Israel / Information Pool

_FARAH_

This is another topic that started from time to time without any results. Because noone post informations or at least one side rejects to recognize logic and information. (take a look to another topic of mine >>> http://www.politics.ie/forum/education-science/257096-if-there-information-then-there-nothing-discuss.html)

First of all, I am against land ownership. (Take a look to my group topic >>> http://www.politics.ie/groups/logic-d2722-world-universe-our-common-property.html)

We can archive all the informations related with the issue. I may divide it into sections and going to update first post (this one) from time to time. You can post informations-comments together with a link to the original source. I will also add it them in the first post.

First section is:

The origin of Palestinians and Israelis and their existence in the region.

- BC 16. century : Egyptian Pharaohs seize Jarusalem.

- Bedouin tribes attack Egyptians and they control city for a long time.

- BC 1301-1317 : Egypt takes control again.

- BC 1200 : Palestine lands are called as "Canaan". There is a people called Canaanites living in the region. There are people named Philistines living at the coastal sides of Canaan.

- Jews first started to live in the regions which called "West Bank" today.

- Palestinian people were living at the coastal sides of Canaan.

- BC 1000 : Jews take Palestinians other Canaan people under their control in next 200 years and establish first Jewish state called "Kingdom of Israel".

- BC 586 : Babylon Kingdom seizes the lands and kicks all the Jews from Canaan lands to Babylonia.

- BC 538 : Iranians seizes the lands again and allows Jews to back to the lands.

- BC 332 : Alex Great seizes Canaan lands including Jarusalem.

- BC 323 : Egypt seizes Canaan lands again.

- Seleukias (Greeks) from Syria seizes Jarusalem.

- BC 63 : Romans seizes Jarusalem.

- 66-69 : Jews revolts against Roman Empire. Which is called as the Great Revolt.

- Persians seizes Syria and Palestinian lands.

- 628 : Romans seize Palestinian lands again.

- 634-636 : Muslims seize southern part and northern part in two years and take it from Roman Empire.

- Today's Lebanese people are genetically descendants of ancient Canaanites and Phoenicians, so the first peoples who were living in today's Palestinian lands. PHOENICIANS AND CARTHAGINIANS: THEIR ORIGIN, CANAANITES AND PHILISTINES | Facts and Details

Last edited:

roc_

Last edited:

_FARAH_

Are the Palestinians Canaanites? Should We Care?

Just to add, the thought struck me reading the OP that perhaps we should have a youth section on this site.

So your article says that today's Palestinians nor Israelis are direct descendants of Canaan people and therefore meant that Palestinians cannot own these lands based on the claim that they are direct descendants of Canaanites.

Canaanites were also a community consist of different groups living in the region. ( ancient Amarna letters). Today's Palestinians and Jews are thought having genetic ties with them.

https://www.livescience.com/56016-canaanites.html

PeaceGoalie

Just to add, the thought struck me reading the OP that perhaps we should have a youth section on this site.
Leaving aside that this young Muslamic is as uninformed as you are, children should not be here for health, safety and well-being reasons. Members and supporters of Sinn Fein and occasional hard line Muslamics post her,e thuse putting such children at considerable risk

darkhorse

Any particular part of the last 5,000 years of history you would like us to focus on?

roc_

So your article says that today's Palestinians nor Israelis are direct descendants of Canaan people and therefore meant that Palestinians cannot own these lands based on the claim that they are direct descendants of Canaanites.

Canaanites were also a community consist of different groups living in the region. ( ancient Amarna letters). Today's Palestinians and Jews are thought having genetic ties with them.

https://www.livescience.com/56016-canaanites.html
That is not what the article says. Read it again.

You cannot "logically" resolve this conflict by presenting "facts" that prove one of the two warring nations were established there first.

Observe previous peace talks. The Jews always recognised the deep historical and other rights and attachments to the region that the Palestinian Arabs claim to have. Even if the evidence for this is much less detailed and evidenced than their own.

All they asked was that the Arabs reciprocate in kind. Recognise their claims and deep attachments.

But there is something in your professed religion that refuses to do this. It has been put a number of ways, but I will take how hamas expresses it in their charter. They say:

Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

It happened like this: When the leaders of the Islamic armies conquered Syria and Iraq, they sent to the Caliph of the Moslems, Umar bin-el-Khatab, asking for his advice concerning the conquered land - whether they should divide it among the soldiers, or leave it for its owners, or what? After consultations and discussions between the Caliph of the Moslems, Omar bin-el-Khatab and companions of the Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, it was decided that the land should be left with its owners who could benefit by its fruit. As for the real ownership of the land and the land itself, it should be consecrated for Moslem generations till Judgement Day. Those who are on the land, are there only to benefit from its fruit. This Waqf remains as long as earth and heaven remain. Any procedure in contradiction to Islamic Sharia, where Palestine is concerned, is null and void...

Or Arafat put the same thing like this - http://www.textfiles.com/politics/arafat.txt

Read the article properly. It is saying that the proposition you tried to establish in your OP is worth nothing, and why so.

Mick Mac

Mick Mac

You cannot "logically" resolve this conflict by presenting "facts" that prove one of the two warring nations were established there first.

Observe previous peace talks. The Jews always recognised the deep historical and other rights and attachments to the region that the Palestinian Arabs claim to have. Even if the evidence for this is much less detailed and evidenced than their own.

All they asked was that the Arabs reciprocate in kind. Recognise their claims and deep attachments.

But there is something in your professed religion that refuses to do this. It has been put a number of ways, but I will take how hamas expresses it in their charter. They say:

Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

It happened like this: When the leaders of the Islamic armies conquered Syria and Iraq, they sent to the Caliph of the Moslems, Umar bin-el-Khatab, asking for his advice concerning the conquered land - whether they should divide it among the soldiers, or leave it for its owners, or what? After consultations and discussions between the Caliph of the Moslems, Omar bin-el-Khatab and companions of the Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, it was decided that the land should be left with its owners who could benefit by its fruit. As for the real ownership of the land and the land itself, it should be consecrated for Moslem generations till Judgement Day. Those who are on the land, are there only to benefit from its fruit. This Waqf remains as long as earth and heaven remain. Any procedure in contradiction to Islamic Sharia, where Palestine is concerned, is null and void...

Or Arafat put the same thing like this - http://www.textfiles.com/politics/arafat.txt

Read the article properly. It is saying that the proposition you tried to establish in your OP is worth nothing, and why so.
Hamas are a fascist group. The DUP but more aggressive and sadistic.

_FARAH_

It literally says that and meant they dont give a fck even if they were first in the region.

Currently I am focused on Israel claims that these lands belong them because they had a kingdom there. They simply use this theory to complately invade these lands. Another theory they use that according to religious texts, these lands are given them by God.

I dont care what Hamas says or what a Palestinian says. I am interested with what is fair and unfair.

TedHankey

Leaving aside that this young Muslamic is as uninformed as you are, children should not be here for health, safety and well-being reasons. Members and supporters of Sinn Fein and occasional hard line Muslamics post her,e thuse putting such children at considerable risk
Does that mean that FARAH, as both a child and a Muslamic, is therefore a danger to herself?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I still suspect that FARAH is in fact a piece of software.

roc_

Currently I am focused on Israel claims that these lands belong them because they had a kingdom there. They simply use this theory to complately invade these lands. Another theory they use that according to religious texts, these lands are given them by God.
Well join the club. It's a large one on here. And also out in the real world of your adopted country you'll find many others who will embrace you wholeheartedly in this. Another Tack: That unwitting indecency - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Doesn't mean these kind of simplistic narratives do any kind of justice to the truth. But you don't believe there may be two sides Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood to every story, do you.

Ah look, I hear the same kind of simplistic nonsense and pious, hateful sentiment from contributors twice your age on here. Even there are a small handful around four times your age. I think I'll bow out.

New Threads

Most Replies