Palestinians Not Hitler Caused The Holocaust Says Netanyahu.

RasherHash

james toney

The hypocrisy of zionists supporting holocaust denial and anti semitism....it's rife and very common.

RasherHash

The hypocrisy of zionists supporting holocaust denial and anti semitism....it's rife and very common.
It's a complex picture, I must say Golah and others have done much to throw light on the murky depths of Zionist thought.

james toney

There is nothing complex about zionist hypocrisy regarding both holocaust denial and anti semitism.....then it gets better and very helpful with the useless hasbara trolls....they have their uses after all.

bang bang

Where is that in "My Struggle" (putting it in German is dramatic but some would say immature also)? I googled and only found the quote on Zionist sites as well as one Mizrahi Post-Zionist one.
Dramatic and immature? WTF is that about, anyone I've heard talking about that the book refers to it as Mein Kampf. I think you're the one being dramatic and immature.

former wesleyan

D7UuAf4WkAAJrK-.jpg

roc_

Is there a certain point where holocaust revisionism intrudes on anti zionism?
Knock yourself out.

james toney

Lol! You mean you never realised my comment was based on your hypocrisy thread?....There are many hasbarists who are very helpful in highlighting their stupidity....time to add you to the list.
Remember....try and condemn the zionists who approve and practice anti semitism,fascism,and holocaust revisionism.

james toney

Thanks again for reminding me......It didn’t take long for online users to point out the flaw in his reasoning.

And as for their anti semitism......I agree...it is Incredible....Please feel free to post more reminders of their anti semitism and holocaust revision.

Golah veNekhar

Isn't it just an incredible coincidence that it is anti Semites accusing their victims themselves of the very things they are most persecuted by. :rolleyes:
The only people really persecuting Jews today are other Jews.

james toney

Is it anti semitic...or are they all self hating jews?

james toney

It's very easy to see why Netanyahu dabbles in holocaust revisionism and anti semitism....his fellow racist friends in the 'christians united for israel' are now also at it.
Looking forward to the condemnation....or silence!

james toney

Noted Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer agreed, accusing the Israeli government of participating in the denial of historical truth and betraying the memory of the Holocaust.

Why is Netanyahus anti semitism not anti semitism...or why is his fascism is not fascism?

RasherHash

Noted Holocaust historian Yehuda Bauer agreed, accusing the Israeli government of participating in the denial of historical truth and betraying the memory of the Holocaust.

Why is Netanyahus anti semitism not anti semitism...or why is his fascism is not fascism?

Yehuda is a bit of a DENIER himself, he said 'anyone who still thinks the Wannsee conference was to design the holocaust is a dummy' :oops:

You can't open your mouth about the holocaust without being a denier of some description or other :LOL:

RasherHash

james toney

But but,but Netanyahu's anti semitism is not anti semitism....the same as his fascist neo nazi traits :rolleyes:

james toney

The only people really persecuting Jews today are other Jews.
Netanyahu has effectively excommunicated a majority of the world’s – and even Israel’s – Jews.
Having turned their backs on Netanyahu as a figure of adoration, they have become the most despicable of his gallery of apostates: smolanim – traitorous, treacherous, Judaism-hating leftists. Including, especially, the Jews among them.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies