Palin thinking about running

eyeSpy

Palin running for President?
She hasn't a hope.
Best news Obama could hear.

In a just-released New York Times Magazine cover story, Sarah Palin responds "I am" when asked if she is considering a run for president.
"I'm engaged in the internal deliberations candidly, and having that discussion with my family, because my family is the most important consideration here," Palin is quoted as saying.
She goes on to argue that the major potential Republican candidates are largely alike when it comes to policy - "but in fact there's more to the presidency than that."

Sarah Palin: I'm Considering Running for President - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The OD

If she runs, then it will be a second term for Obama, simple as. Anyone with half a brain can see even they have more of a brain than she does.

She should stick to shooting things that cant shoot back, either that or send some of her oddly monickered kids to Iraq/Afghanistan, show the world what a real patriot is.

Sync

As funny as it would be, even the American public don't deserve her as a candidate.

Hewson

The only place I want to see Palin running is on a very short pier, blindfolded, high on vodka, wearing stilettos, somewhere in the frozen wasteland of her beloved Alaska.

Splash.

Clanrickard

If she runs, then it will be a second term for Obama, simple as. Anyone with half a brain can see even they have more of a brain than she does.
Don't bank on it. Obama has rating that are low and getting lower. She has a massive and fanatical following.

True Republican

Don't bank on it. Obama has rating that are low and getting lower. She has a massive and fanatical following.
His opinion poll ratings may be low but Palin would scare off moderate voters. I'm speaking as someone who is sympathetic to the GOP but if I had to choose between Obama and Palin I would choose Obama.

Skrynesaver

Obama's ratings can go as low as they like if she runs, while she has a vocifierous following she is repellent to the "sane demographic"

True Republican

Shes a clueless idiot especially on foreign policy.

CookieMonster

If she runs, then it will be a second term for Obama, simple as.
If she runs she will have to get the GOP nomination first. She won't. Simple as.

Ingersoll

Did the op use the words Palin and thinking in the same sentence... Palin is an ignorant cheerleader of right-wing, crazy-christian America and they deserve no better, moderates will despise her - best news Obama could hope for.

True Republican

Did the op use the words Palin and thinking in the same sentence... Palin is an ignorant cheerleader of right-wing, crazy-christian America and they deserve no better, moderates will despise her - best news Obama could hope for.
By American standards if I was able to vote I'd be considered moderate and I absolutely can't stand her. The GOP establishment must stop her at all costs.

CookieMonster

Best news possible for the Dems!
Awh bless. How clueless you are.

If Palin decides to run the poor auld Democrats will spin themselves into a tizzy attacking her, like they did with Christine O'Donnell, and totally take the eye off the ball with the other candidates.

Ingersoll

If Palin decides to run the poor auld Democrats will spin themselves into a tizzy attacking her, like they did with Christine O'Donnell, and totally take the eye off the ball with the other candidates.
What happened to Christine O'Donnell again - oh yes, she was destroyed - as will Palin, and the GOP will be laughed at globally if she runs.

True Republican

The problem is that in the Republican primaries there would be enough people who would insane enough to vote for her. She is unelectable when trying to broaden her appeal. Obama must be pi**ing himself laughing at the prospect of a showdown with Palin.

Casualbets

Yes, she wouldn't win (and if she has sense, she won't run and instead place a strategic endorsement)

No, She's not an idiot. I think Lisa Murkowski is right though when she says Palin lacks the necessary "intellectual curiousity" to be President.

Her support isn't massive. It's significant, and her supporters would vote all day for her if they could, but unfortunately for her America is a democracy and her supporters can only vote once.

New Threads

Most Replies