• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Panorama about the Hillsborough Disaster

Mackers

Westminister, Whitehall, The Sun Newspaper. Sheffield Police. and Basturd Thatcher. All equates to a whitewash and cover up. Sure them Liverpool ones are only a bunch of Irish Famine dodgers.

Hope for once the BBC tell the truth. Won't hold my breath.

commonman

The BBC waited until the football season was over for what ever reason.

Mackers

Five years from now after the inquiry it will be put down to a systems failure.

SilverSpurs

Will the question of Liverpool fans without tickets bunking in be addressed head on or will it be swept under the carpet as part of the "narrative".

SilverSpurs

Christ some people are stupid. Or maybe soccer bigots.
I am a lifelong red. Used to go to a few games every year. Watched Hillsborough as it happened on TV so don't play that game with me mate. The club had and sadly still does have a huge huge problem of ticketless fans trying to charge the turnstiles.

murkeyside

I am a lifelong red. Used to go to a few games every year. Watched Hillsborough as it happened on TV so don't play that game with me mate. The club had and sadly still does have a huge huge problem of ticketless fans trying to charge the turnstiles.
And I'm a life long blue nose with a gwladys St season ticket - I've been on duty outside anfield plenty of times - your are talking unmitigated cack.

cnocpm

The life long red,who told us Kop means King over pope?,sound la.

Northsideman

Shocking but hardly surprising given what UK police forces have done in the past. People have in the past here blamed the Liverpool fans I hope they will now man up and say they were wrong, so very wrong.

Northsideman

My arse you are you are a sh1t stirring troll

johnny365

Shocking but hardly surprising given what UK police forces have done in the past. People have in the past here blamed the Liverpool fans I hope they will now man up and say they were wrong, so very wrong.
Indeed but not in the case of Heysel which never gets an coverage in the British media

Northsideman

Indeed but not in the case of Heysel which never gets an coverage in the British media
Totally agree but the difference is those at fault for Heysel were brought to justice and damn well rightly so and most got off too lightly but at least were in court.

johnny365

Totally agree but the difference is those at fault for Heysel were brought to justice and damn well rightly so and most got off too lightly but at least were in court.
Even so its not surprising hat Liverpool fans were presumed to be at fault at hillsborugh. They were among the biggest thugs in Europe they had already got Britihs teams banned fro European football.

Northsideman

That was Chelsea fans apparently (sic)...
Are you totally devoid of a brain? You really seem to take pleasure in kickng Liverpool folk, is one on them knocking your moth?

Silvio Dante

Even so its not surprising hat Liverpool fans were presumed to be at fault at hillsborugh. They were among the biggest thugs in Europe they had already got Britihs teams banned fro European football.

Five years. English clubs were deprived of European football because of the animals who caused the death of 39 Juve fans...