Paramilitaries on O'Connell Street

Pyewacket

I couldn't care less what she has to say. I wouldn't be surprised if Saoradh are merely a front for SF in an attempt to whitewash the party.
That is a ridiculous thing to say. Shows you are thinking Soudie-style - how can I smear a party in the Dail?

It's a tribute to SF that these little twats can't get very far at all, and certainly not to the DUP, who would love to have IRA bombers back.

Beachcomber

They look badly in need of a hot meal, plenty of fast food places around the GPO for burgers and chips

That fat turd at the front left doesn't look like he/she/it has missed a hot meal any time recently.

You get a lot of that sort at these IRA parades - overweight mentally sub-normal types.

Beachcomber

Eire prime minister and so called moderate nationalists called for the release of Dissident Reb Terrorist Tony Taylor in Londonderry.
Is it just a coincidence he is now out of jail and Reb terrorists have orchestrated a riot and murdered a Journalist?

IMO it looks like some of the blood of this innocent young life is on the hands of the Eire state..

Quite right DOG.

Those Saoradh/New IRA scum are allowed to freely march about in the ROI.

ROI politicians should be calling for them to be interned, but they don't do so.

Beachcomber

No. I am happy for these guys to stand up on a butter box outside the GPO and speechify to their hearts content.

But dressing up in military garb and holding a military parade - absolutely not.

There's only one army in Ireland

Well said.

But they do so, safe in the knowledge that the authorities in the ROI will do nothing about them.

Beachcomber

Absolute lies,
by the way, a lovely image of one of our many fine marching bands.
just a peaceful march supporting British Ulster culture and heritage and you start a riot over it.
Yet a paramilitary display by IRA terrorists and no one bats an eyelid.
That's hypocrisy for you.

Indeed it is.

That's Irish nationalism for you.

ruserious

Quite right DOG.

Those Saoradh/New IRA scum are allowed to freely march about in the ROI.

ROI politicians should be calling for them to be interned, but they don't do so.
I suppose you believe the same for the drug dealers masquerading as UVF in the Shankill?

Hillmanhunter1

We Irish know of no spectacle so disgusting as when you foreigners, given your history in our country, throw one of your hypocritical fits of morality.
Who are the Irish? The people who agree with you?

bang bang

Yeah, the recent case of the IRA member who was trying to get out of going back to prison for a crime he'd recently commited is really contributing positively to society. A leopard never changes their spots and the majority of people don't believe a word the IRA or their associates have to say. Lies lies and damned lies.
People the world over who were once members of revolutionary movements, armed groups etc have risen to prominent positions in civil society and have made fantastic contributions to those society's. Nelson Mandela ring any bells, your bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community and wider nationalist/republican community is dare I say it clouding your judgment somewhat.

Talk Back

Who are the Irish? The people who agree with you?
That would be the majority of the people of Ireland who want the reunification of our people, our country, and the end of England's ongoing interference in the affairs of Ireland.

Have you ever seen a poll that stated otherwise fool?

bang bang

Hahahahahaha, I am very well in fact. I'm better than I have been in ages. One of my secrets is not wallowing in sectarian, bigoted positions. I see clearly and live freely both physically and intellectually. I think its what causes your melancholy, your imagined enemy.

EDIT: I actually, once upon a time, thought the IRA had a truthful purpose and I supported (in as far as I could) their endeavours and sympathised with their position. Then I grew up and educated myself and considered their actions and the plight of Catholics in NI. I started to think for myself rather than accept anothers propaganda.
Where were did this education occur, down in the kneebreakers club!!🙄

Hillmanhunter1

That would be the majority of the people of Ireland who want the reunification of our people, our country, and the end of England's ongoing interference in the affairs of Ireland.

Have you ever seen a poll that stated otherwise fool?
The only expression of the will of the majority of the people of Ireland in my lifetime was the votes to ratify the Good Friday Agreement, approved and accepted by 85% of the people of Ireland.

Talk Back

The only expression of the will of the majority of the people of Ireland in my lifetime was the votes to ratify the Good Friday Agreement, approved and accepted by 85% of the people of Ireland.
You are a tad confused - and try breaking down that 85 percent figure - it seems you are in for a bit of a surprise.

Hillmanhunter1

You are a tad confused - and try breaking down that 85 percent figure - it seems you will be getting a bit of a surprise.
Perhaps you haven't gotten that far in maths. 85% of all the people of Ireland approved the GFA,

But your deficiencies in maths are not the point. The only point is that the GFA represents the will of the people of Ireland.

Those who do not accept the GFA are opposed to the will of the people of Ireland.

Last edited:

bang bang

I vote for Fianna Fáil,
The party that has served in government longer than any other in the 26.
The party that has served in government longer than most in the EU, if not the World!
Are you still ashamed to tell us who you vote for?
Will you continue voting for them when they go into coalition with "horror of horrors" SF😂😂😂😂

Lagertha

People the world over who were once members of revolutionary movements, armed groups etc have risen to prominent positions in civil society and have made fantastic contributions to those society's. Nelson Mandela ring any bells, your bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community and wider nationalist/republican community is dare I say it clouding your judgment somewhat.
Dear oh dear, you are seriously comparing Nelson Mandela to the IRA? What about Winnie Mandela? She was fond of putting tyres around her enemies bodies so that their arms were pinned to them and they couldn't escape when the tyres were set on fire burning them to death. Sick that you honestly believe such filth. Stop drinking the Kool Aid. There will never be a united Ireland, the people in the republic will never agree to pay for it. You and Mr Teenage ''My Daddy is really important in FF'' seem to be feeding each other's delusions, what are you going to do next week when he's back at boarding school being laughed at and unable to spend his every waking hour here spouting nonsense? You seem like a right pair of head bangers.

Talk Back

Perhaps you haven't gotten that far in maths. 85% or all the people of Ireland approved the GFA,

But your deficiencies in maths are not the point. The only point is that the GFA represents the will of the people of Ireland.

Those who do not accept the GFA are opposed to the will of the people of Ireland.
You really are a tad confused - I'm trying to gently warn you you are making a mistake.

You should try breaking down that 85 percent figure - it seems you will be getting a bit of a surprise.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom