Paramilitaries on O'Connell Street

Talk Back

I think your opinion is, thankfully, that of a small crank element.
You only think that because you are clearly ignorant of Irish history.

Go on - knock yourself out trying to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect - I need a laugh.

rainmaker

Administrator
You only think that because you are clearly ignorant of Irish history.
No, I'm just fairly certain most Irish people do not see the Defence Forces (an internationally respected organization) as some sort of traitorous scum.

That is definitely a minority, crank opinion & I would pay to see you accost some & rant your opinion to their faces - that's a viral video right there.

Talk Back

No, I'm just fairly certain most Irish people do not see the Defence Forces (an internationally respected organization) as some sort of traitorous scum.

That is definitely a minority, crank opinion & I would pay to see you accost some & rant your opinion to their faces - that's a viral video right there.
Here fool - rather than trolling for a living - try posting something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.

rainmaker

Administrator
Here fool - rather than trolling for a living - try posting something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.
I don't have to. The Defence Forces are the legal, legitimate and internationally recognized armed forces of Ireland.

If you claim otherwise then the burden of proof rests with you to prove otherwise. Something you have singularly failed to do so.

That and your opinion that they are traitors are outlandish opinions spouted by a tiny minority of other cranks.

Talk Back

I don't have to. The Defence Forces are the legal, legitimate and internationally recognized armed forces of Ireland.

If you claim otherwise then the burden of proof rests with you to prove otherwise. Something you have singularly failed to do so.

That and your opinion that they are traitors are outlandish opinions spouted by a tiny minority of other cranks.
I wasn't giving you an opinion troll - I was stating the historical facts.

It's clear that you do not know your arse from your elbow when it comes to Irish history. The first thing you need to learn is that the 'Southern Ireland' State is not Ireland - it is merely in Ireland.

Rather than trolling for a living - try posting something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.

Last edited:

rainmaker

Administrator
I wasn't giving you an opinion troll - I was stating the historical facts.

Rather than trolling for a living - try posting something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.
The burden of proof is with you.

You claim the DF are not the legitimate armed forces of Ireland I get that - but your little summary of historical events does not support this conclusion of yours.

Your conclusion is nothing more than the opinion of a tiny, crank minority.

Talk Back

The burden of proof is with you.

You claim the DF are not the legitimate armed forces of Ireland I get that - but your little summary of historical events does not support this conclusion of yours.

Your conclusion is nothing more than the opinion of a tiny, crank minority.
Idiot - you are the one that disputes post 619.

Talk Back

Don't go lying and altering peoples posts either like you usually do - I caught you once already for being an outright liar.

Being the little Hitler you are - you banned me for a month. No warning or nothing - just an outright ban.

rainmaker

Administrator
Idiot - you are the one that disputes post 619.
No, and you're squirming now.

Your conclusion that your little list of historic events means the Irish Defence Forces are not only not the legitimate forces of Ireland but are actually traitors is laughable and you have supplied no credible support for it.

You have made a list of events and drawn a conclusion - and your conclusion is wrong.

death or glory

Your conclusion that your little list of historic events means the Irish Defence Forces are not only not the legitimate forces of Ireland but are actually traitors is laughable and you have supplied no credible support for it.

You have made a list of events and drawn a conclusion - and your conclusion is wrong.
Now how dare you ban that immature 12 year old child for a month, by then she might have wised up.
If you had any sense you would have made it a year.
She does nothing but troll threads and interrupt real interaction and has the cheek to call you a troll.

Talk Back

You are a liar.

I can easily pick your pea-brain apart - but you are the one who disputes post 619. You are the one who is trying to squirm your way out of the corner you backed your way into.

Now, rather than trolling for a living - try posting something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.

Post 619 is the one you are disputing and now trying to deflect from.

Last edited:

rainmaker

Administrator
You are a liar.
Goodness me, this post reeks of insecurity, and justifiably so.

The DF are the legitimate forces of Ireland and are internationally recognized as such. By claiming otherwise you are in a minority of one.

You are actually so deluded you genuinely believe that the entire world is wrong and you are right - you are hilarious.

Talk Back

Now how dare you ban that immature 12 year old child for a month, by then she might have wised up.
If you had any sense you would have made it a year.
She does nothing but troll threads and interrupt real interaction and has the cheek to call you a troll.
Hanging on my every word as usual - hahahaha

But I'm not a troll - and I take great joy in being able to back up my comments with documentation if need.

Talk Back

The DF are the legitimate forces of Ireland and are internationally recognized as such. By claiming otherwise you are in a minority of one.

You are actually so deluded you genuinely believe that the entire world is wrong, and you are right - you are hilarious.
And you are a pathetic troll.

If you could, you would - but you can't.

Talk Back

You are actually so deluded you genuinely believe that the entire world is wrong and you are right - you are hilarious.
I have a real life to live - I can't waste my life like you in an internet forum, so hurry up and post something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.

rainmaker

Administrator
I have a real life to live - I can't waste my life like you in an internet forum, so hurry up and post something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.
You have no credible support for your outlandish claim. Simply repeating a series of dates and your opinion of those dates does not prove a thing.

Show us some credible support.

Talk Back

You have no credible support for your outlandish claim. Simply repeating a series of dates and your opinion of those dates does not prove a thing.

Show us some credible support.
Oh but I do - and you will see it when I am finished humiliating you.

In the meantime - squirm all you want, but you are the one who disputes post 619.

So try posting something to prove that my comment in post 619 is historically and factually incorrect.

And make it snappy troll - you can only deflect for so long.

rainmaker

Administrator
Oh but I do - and you will see it when I am finished humiliating you.
And make it snappy troll - you can only deflect for so long.
The only person you are humiliating is yourself.

You have not supplied a single credible link to support your conclusion the DF are not legitimate or that the idea has any support in Ireland whatsoever.

In fact, your opinion that they are illegitimate would be repugnant & bizarre to most people in Ireland.

Talk Back

The only person you are humiliating is yourself.

You have not supplied a single credible link to support your conclusion the DF are not legitimate or that the idea has any support in Ireland whatsoever.

In fact, your opinion that they are illegitimate would be repugnant & bizarre to most people in Ireland.
Still waiting fool - who are the true successors to the men and women of 1916 who proclaimed Ireland a Republic - the Irish Republican Army/Óglaigh na hÉireann - or the renegade Free State army (deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles) that are now called the Defence Forces, who destroyed the proclaimed 1916 32 county Irish Republic on behalf of, and with the help of, our enemy England during 1922/23???

Talk Back

Anyone? Anyone at all???

What authority did the renegade Free State army (deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles) that are now called the Defence Forces, have to attack the 32 county Irish Republic on June 28th 1922 - four days after the 'Pact' election votes were counted on June 24th - and suppress the real 32 county Dail Eireann two days before it was scheduled to meet to discuss the results of the 'Pact' election and dissolve on June 30th, and to form the new (3rd) 32 county Dail Eireann on July 1st. at 12 PM?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom